Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Well she did say he’d been out until 5am and was hungover and had 2 hours sleep … if that were me I’d be absolutely fuming if you had this planned for work and he turned up like that
Sorry Greg or Paul?

GalGal

VIP Member
Yeah it was Joey’s choice to end things and Sam was the one chasing him and wanting to stay engaged. There was some back and forth but once it was over she moved on really quick and was pregnant quickly too.
---

Yeah considering she seemed the toxic one I do doubt Sam’s description of events. Why was it not mentioned at the time??
Maybe she thought because she’d been engaged to joey it wouldn’t be all that difficult to get engaged again to someone else. Yes I recall her being with Paul and pregnant within months of separating from joey. I wonder if Paul was a rebound thing who ended up being long term because she got pregnant.

shhh1712

VIP Member
How has she become friends with that Kelly who she is setting up with? Kelly was on an episode of rich house poor house!

Bec_123

The number of times she interrupts Billie on the podcast or asks Billie a question and interrupts again and just talks about herself again. Insufferable narcissist :mad:
I've only ever seen the clips and she's bad enough on them, dread to think what she's like throughout the full podcast!

Sw4

VIP Member
I’ve been rewatching old episodes of towie and at the point where Sam gets really ill and gets told she has chron’s disease. She goes so skinny out of nowhere so was def poorly but just reminded me how she suddenly said she didn’t have it anymore and claimed that Paul ‘cured’ her and that’s why she loved him 😂😂 who remembers this?
Ooh was she still on Towie when she met Paul? I must have stopped watching by then. I do remember when she suddenly got skinny but don't remember anything of Paul being mentioned on the show.