Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we safely say no Mother’s Day proposal? Imagine if he ever did propose, what would happen to this thread? Would it have to close down?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we safely say no Mother’s Day proposal? Imagine if he ever did propose, what would happen to this thread? Would it have to close down?
No way! We need to discuss gaynor organising a god friendly hen do, photos of billie and sues faces while on the hen do, gaynor organising the church wedding and walking bbp up the aisle and giving him a huge snog, the honeymoon where bbp looks like he’s walking on death row and Sam gushes. Then you can close it down. For two years, then we need it back to discuss the divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she ever manages to get him to propose, then we’ll have another few threads worth when he doesn’t turn up on the wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she ever manages to get him to propose, then we’ll have another few threads worth when he doesn’t turn up on the wedding day.
Even if he ever did propose I bet it would be a long struggle for him to set a date for the actual wedding 😂 Sam will be claiming her state pension by the time they get married

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even if he ever did propose I bet it would be a long struggle for him to set a date for the actual wedding 😂 Sam will be claiming her state pension by the time they get married
Imagine the proposal ‘Sam can you go out and buy an engagement ring’ ‘Sam can you stand on that kitchen chair so it looks like I’m kneeling down’ ‘Sam will you marry me and make me beans on toast forever’ ‘Sam can I have some beans on toast now’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf I didn’t know you had an option either? I thought it was just part of security procedure? Would this mean they can choose to strip search you instead or deny you from flying?
The comments I read said it’s scanners or if you opt out then it’s a pat down

I’m not sure she realises that the background radiation on a flight to Spain is similar to a chest x Ray dose. So all her long haul flights are giving her tons of radiation! She should worry about that rather than the scanners!

Reactions: 11
Not Sam on her podcast saying Tattle should be shut down :ROFLMAO:

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣
Without people looking at her social media, listening to her podcast and gossiping about her she wouldn’t be talked about in the press and wouldn’t have work.

She should know she could literally look and be perfect and people will still find things to fault, if she is happy none of what any of tattle users say about her should bother her because she knows we are wrong and she’s happy being unmarried and Paul isn’t a useless layabout and she’s not pretentious etc.

Just don’t read tattle Sam, people say stuff to their friends and family you can’t see or hear so just treat tattle the same way. If you’re happy and we are wrong then why would tattle need to be shut down.

Reactions: 26

Never heard that before 😂 I don't know why it gets so much stick compared to reddit , it's the same thing as far as I'm aware

Reactions: 7

Why would you be reading the comments of sad people with no life?!?!😂😂

Hi Sam, 👋 how's wedding planning going? At this rate, the Maldives will be underwater by the time you get to go on honeymoon and Dubai will be an uninhabitable desert so I'd tell Paul to get a crack on if your have tour heart set on those locations

From one engaged woman to another a girlfriend, I'd lay off the collagen in the run up to the wedding whenever it is, at some angles you look like you've had a hair dye reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Also, we aren’t actually saying anything to her, she’s seeking it out. However she has social media where people comment to her and message her, I’m sure there’s a way for podcasts listeners to contact her to. But I notice she doesn’t want instagram shut down so no one can say anything bad about her, she doesn’t want the daily Mail shut down so there can’t be any comments about her. Because that interest in her on social media and in the media is how she gets work but because tattle isn’t useful to her and can’t help her get free stuff or opportunities it should be shut down 😂

Reactions: 16
I can imagine Billie prob reads Tattle and has a laugh over the stuff we say about BBP and Gaynor

Also Sam is definitely a Tattle poster type - she was probably enjoying it when the drama with fern went down and she probably stalks Billies thread to see the feedback on the family diaries!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love if she’s one of the posters who rants about BBP not proposing :ROFLMAO: it should be easy to work her out from us common folk though, she did once have an elocution lesson remember…

• Haha
I’d love if she’s one of the posters who rants about BBP not proposing :ROFLMAO: it should be easy to work her out from us common folk though, she did once have an elocution lesson remember…
Who was the last person to share the photo of bbp snogging his mummy? It’ll be that poster who is really Sam 😂

• Haha