Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stupidity is breathtaking, how many times does she fly a year and she has the cheek to say that. 🤯

Reactions: 27
duck my life, what planet is this donut on. I honestly feel like all these “theorists” need cancelling. Look what the conspricacy theorists have done during covid and covid jabs. Measles was nearly zero in the UK before idiots like Sam started spouting their tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
WHAT THE duck. She was on a plane a matter of hours ago 😂😂😂 a girl I used to work with posts this stuff too but in all fairness she boycott planes since 2020 and has since only travelled to places via train. Samantha is on a flight every month at least

Reactions: 21
The chemtrails comment from the queen of flying.

The youngest kids having a meltdown. Not just in any shop but Garsons.

She is intolerable.

Meanwhile the new charity, blessed beginnings, is very quiet.

Reactions: 15
Waste of money to pay someone to put your groceries in alphabetical order to produce the council house cuisine they eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Waste of money to pay someone to put your groceries in alphabetical order to produce the council house cuisine they eat.
Be fair, if they want their stuff in alphabetical order and the kids are at school they have to pay someone to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He knows b for beans and baby Paul, m for mummy, p for pocket money and s for sofa, so he’s still got a way to go until he knows the whole alphabet 😂
I didn’t even see any beans in there 😱 what’s BPP going to eat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9