Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But does she ring the headteacher every morning to explain it’s because she can’t get them out of bed? She works soo hard give her a break.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Joking about being late for school again. Unbelievable selfishness. Must be bad enough having your kids in the same class as those two, but to have it disrupted every morning when they come in late must take the biscuit.
she's the type of parent you'd eventually do your best to avoid entirely, she hasn't got a clue what to do with her kids, it's pathetic and she thinks it's endearing. By the time they're 3-5 you should have enough of a routine and discipline established to get them ready and out the door, she has more than enough help/means to access it.

I can imagine you'd only invite her kids to parties bc you're inviting the whole class but given the choice absolutely wouldn't. I'd actually hate to have kids in the same class/year as hers and little Paul deffo gives off the vibe he won't be a pleasant person as he gets older.

Ideally the school would have a word and other parents could pipe up too, she has no right to be so disruptive

Reactions: 8
Her lastest stories she is dressed like a bride 😂the only time she can wear white is for a business event.
I would have dumped his arse ages ago

• Haha
If I had a child in one of their classes id encourage them to be friends so I could set up Sam and frame her in the daily Mail
Something like sainsburys own brand and not Waitrose
Oh the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rewatching old towie and it’s crazy Joey had proposed after a year of being together and wanted to give her all the things she asked for (he was immature and still more of a man than Paul).. It’s a bit crazy she was engaged 10 years ago in her early 20s and now has 3 children with big baby Paul and he still hasn’t put a ring on it. She’s spoke about wedding plans and getting engaged since her first son was born and it’s actually embarrassing at this point that it still hasn’t happened.

Reactions: 20
Rewatching old towie and it’s crazy Joey had proposed after a year of being together and wanted to give her all the things she asked for (he was immature and still more of a man than Paul).. It’s a bit crazy she was engaged 10 years ago in her early 20s and now has 3 children with big baby Paul and he still hasn’t put a ring on it. She’s spoke about wedding plans and getting engaged since her first son was born and it’s actually embarrassing at this point that it still hasn’t happened.
That’s probably why he hasn’t proposed, because Joey already proposed to her, isn’t that why he made her sell her house, because she lived there with Joey , then they rented for years 🤡 can’t believe the difference between boring BBP and Joey 😂 like in every way, looks, wealth, personality, sense of humour. They are polar opposites. Can’t believe Sam on towie in her early 20s acting like Joey was too immature for her, bet she never foreseen she’d be breast feeding her newborn whilst the baby’s dad snapped at her to make his beans on toast 🥴

Reactions: 21
That’s probably why he hasn’t proposed, because Joey already proposed to her, isn’t that why he made her sell her house, because she lived there with Joey , then they rented for years 🤡 can’t believe the difference between boring BBP and Joey 😂 like in every way, looks, wealth, personality, sense of humour. They are polar opposites. Can’t believe Sam on towie in her early 20s acting like Joey was too immature for her, bet she never foreseen she’d be breast feeding her newborn whilst the baby’s dad snapped at her to make his beans on toast 🥴
That’s what I mean they are sooo different 😆😭 Yes where she has been engaged before I bet he hates it and uses it as a way to almost punish her and keep a bit of control. It baffles me. Joey was so immature and very emotional but he adored Sam. Joey was so romantic and caring, he booked that surprise trip to Dubai and proposed. I bet he showed Sam more love in that 1 year than Paul ever has.

Reactions: 14
She secretes desperation. It’s actually so tragic
Sam is living proof to never tell a man that you’d never leave him and why because then he knows you’re trapped with him and if he’s a bad man he can use it against you and to his own advantage.
---
Joey treated her badly as well. So did mark. (Did she date anyone else on towie?) Arseholes must be her type.

Reactions: 2
Sam is living proof to never tell a man that you’d never leave him and why because then he knows you’re trapped with him and if he’s a bad man he can use it against you and to his own advantage.
---

Joey treated her badly as well. So did mark. (Did she date anyone else on towie?) Arseholes must be her type.
Sam always seemed stuck up, thought she was better than Lauren, Amy, Lucy etc. Probably thought she was better than jess but had to play nice with the Wrights. Mark and Joey didn't treat her great but she wasn't the perfect girlfriend either. Looking at the success of both, i believe she would've ended up happier with them. Or at the very least she'd be married

if it was the other way round Joey would have got charged.

wonder if Sam hits her boyfriend Paul?

Reactions: 9
Not to condone or justify her hitting him, but wasn't it because they were partying in Dubai, she had gone back to the room drunk earlier, stripped and got into bed and then he brought two random guys back for an after party and for 'a laugh' Joey tried to pull back the covers and expose her.

Reactions: 11
Not to condone or justify her hitting him, but wasn't it because they were partying in Dubai, she had gone back to the room drunk earlier, stripped and got into bed and then he brought two random guys back for an after party and for 'a laugh' Joey tried to pull back the covers and expose her.
Conveniently she never mentioned this on the episodes where the slap was brought up though. She only said it a long time after

Reactions: 4