Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, we aren’t actually saying anything to her, she’s seeking it out. However she has social media where people comment to her and message her, I’m sure there’s a way for podcasts listeners to contact her to. But I notice she doesn’t want instagram shut down so no one can say anything bad about her, she doesn’t want the daily Mail shut down so there can’t be any comments about her. Because that interest in her on social media and in the media is how she gets work but because tattle isn’t useful to her and can’t help her get free stuff or opportunities it should be shut down 😂
These zelebs and influencers love to throw around the word troll but fail to recognise that the key to being a troll is seeking the person out directly and attacking us. I would like to think none of us have gone on her or family's social media and flagged her off. Furthermore there have been times when we've said nice things(probably when the kids were born). Tattle has a rave about section but Sam give a us nothing to rave about apart from her mum ( I looove me some sue)

Sam, hun, I'm here living my sad life under the bridge as a troll. Do not stroll over my bridge and be upset that I'm here gossiping about your lazy mum snogging boyfriend

Reactions: 14
Sam I’ll gift you some organic veg from Waitrose if you leave bbp and make a series about it/write a book with world famous author Greg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam, did you consider reading a book on your 12-hour flight home? It's a good way of passing time and educating yourself.

Reactions: 3
Was there not an episode when Sam was preparing for baby Paul’s birth and she had a baby grow with little wings on the back and he said there is no chance my baby is wearing that. Her face was so down trodden and I can’t believe she’s still with him all these years later

Reactions: 13
He made her take all the baby clothes back to the shop because he only wanted plain white babygrows! Horrible controlling twit

Reactions: 26
Hi Sam,
Remember when big Paul snogged his mum Gaynor on tv? Remember when he criticised the way you drained pasta when you were heavily pregnant and ordered you to make beans on toast when you were breastfeeding? Do you ever feel upset that Billie had a big Maldives wedding and you’re still unmarried after a decade and three children with your partner?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think its weird AF that Sams sells a satchel of collagen powder.... Its had her selling her house, moving to America, becoming a millionaire 🙄 uprooting her family for it, distances herself from family, friends etc and yeah.... This wee satchel of powder done all that 🙄👍 you can litterly buy them on amazon & poundland but hers has been life changing?? This is weird AF & deff a cover up for something

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think its weird AF that Sams sells a satchel of collagen powder.... Its had her selling her house, moving to America, becoming a millionaire 🙄 uprooting her family for it, distances herself from family, friends etc and yeah.... This wee satchel of powder done all that 🙄👍 you can litterly buy them on amazon & poundland but hers has been life changing?? This is weird AF & deff a cover up for something
Seems normal to me, a lot of people sell powder and become rich and get a new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was rumoured bbp was a drug dealer when Sam met him. I didn’t believe it because he’s such a pathetic wimp but it would explain their fortune and why Sam sticks with him :LOL:

Reactions: 8
She’s had her pantry organised by a company and everything is labelled “Mumma’s pantry” why is this so annoying to me. The use of the word mumma made me vom a little

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s had her pantry organised by a company and everything is labelled “Mumma’s pantry” why is this so annoying to me. The use of the word mumma made me vom a little

That’s what happens when you shack up with a man who refuses to cook even beans on toast, the pantry becomes ‘your’ pantry. And she wouldn’t have called it ‘Faiers pantry’ hoping that one day he’ll marry her. Even though she no longer cares about getting married of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Having the pantry organised. For the love of god she’ll be needing her knicker drawers sorted next.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw a clip of their podcast, billlie is breaking down about Margot's seizure and Sam is so emotionless. She really comes across self obsessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That’s what happens when you shack up with a man who refuses to cook even beans on toast, the pantry becomes ‘your’ pantry. And she wouldn’t have called it ‘Faiers pantry’ hoping that one day he’ll marry her. Even though she no longer cares about getting married of course.
She could call it ‘Mrs Knightley to be’s pantry’, cus that’s what she’s been for years and will continue to be. The thought occurs it must be mildly awkward having a different surname to her three children as well.
I listened to a bit of Sam and Billie’s (totally tit) podcast once and it’s true Sam only talks about herself interrupts Billie. Such a self absorbed woman yet she tolerates a lazy misogynist like partner for a decade, becomes a cook and maid (but not wife) to him and mum to his kids.

Reactions: 10