Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast I listened to earlier it cracked me up she almost described herself as ‘wife’ and then had to change it to girlfriend. I noticed Billie posted it was her and Greg’s 5th wedding anniversary, all that talk of ‘me next’ from Sam and they STILL are no closer to a marriage. I personally don’t think marriage is always necessary or that engagement needs to come within a time frame. I do however think it’s something that needs to be discussed early doors, clearly for them it wasn’t as she is desperate for it and never stops mentioning it. It’s clearly a priority for her and not for Paul, I guess that’s what happens when you rush into a relationship and fall pregnant immediately! No time to discuss important things like this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
On the podcast I listened to earlier it cracked me up she almost described herself as ‘wife’ and then had to change it to girlfriend. I noticed Billie posted it was her and Greg’s 5th wedding anniversary, all that talk of ‘me next’ from Sam and they STILL are no closer to a marriage. I personally don’t think marriage is always necessary or that engagement needs to come within a time frame. I do however think it’s something that needs to be discussed early doors, clearly for them it wasn’t as she is desperate for it and never stops mentioning it. It’s clearly a priority for her and not for Paul, I guess that’s what happens when you rush into a relationship and fall pregnant immediately! No time to discuss important things like this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rosie will be a wife before Sam is at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Towie bets - what will happen first:

Mark wright will have children as he always said he wanted

Sam Faiers will get married as she always said she wanted

Billie Faiers will divorce Greg as we all knows she wants to

Place your bets now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Towie bets - what will happen first:

Mark wright will have children as he always said he wanted

Sam Faiers will get married as she always said she wanted

Billie Faiers will divorce Greg as we all knows she wants to

Place your bets now
Gemma Collins will lose another three stone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mark will divorce Michelle, marry Lauren and have triplets within a year and Sam will finally see the light and ditch BBP. Joey Essex will come out.

It’s funny that she had other serious or semi serious relationships before BBP with men that were somewhat good to her. It’s not like she was with Paul from age 16, took their relationship to be normality and thought all men snog their mums, criticise the way she drains pasta and demand beans on toast when she’s nursing a child. She had something to benchmark it against. It makes it even more bizarre that she doesn't leave or give him an ultimatum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she pluck her eyelashes to make wishes when her dad was sent down?
Perhaps she’s just putting up with everything to hang on in there rather than have her children grow up without their dad being around full time.
If that’s the basis of their relationship then it’s not much of a role model for her kids and it must sacrifice her happiness too - if that’s the case, she’s being taken for granted and needs to do something about it. But it’s their relationship and we will never really know.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t she pluck her eyelashes to make wishes when her dad was sent down?
Perhaps she’s just putting up with everything to hang on in there rather than have her children grow up without their dad being around full time.
If that’s the basis of their relationship then it’s not much of a role model for her kids and it must sacrifice her happiness too - if that’s the case, she’s being taken for granted and needs to do something about it. But it’s their relationship and we will never really know.
That’s what she’s said before, no matter what she would never leave the father of her children because of what growing up without her father did to her. That’s why he knows he can do anything, or not do it, and she won’t leave.
---
Mark will divorce Michelle, marry Lauren and have triplets within a year and Sam will finally see the light and ditch BBP. Joey Essex will come out.

It’s funny that she had other serious or semi serious relationships before BBP with men that were somewhat good to her. It’s not like she was with Paul from age 16, took their relationship to be normality and thought all men snog their mums, criticise the way she drains pasta and demand beans on toast when she’s nursing a child. She had something to benchmark it against. It makes it even more bizarre that she doesn't leave or give him an ultimatum.
If mark and Lauren get back together itv had better give them their own tv show or I’ll never watch again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If mark and Lauren get back together itv had better give them their own tv show or I’ll never watch again 😂
Her coming to the Wright home for her first family dinner is essential viewing. I need to see Carol and Jess face when she walks through the threshold

Reactions: 6
and demand beans on toast when she’s nursing a child.
This still pops into my head every now and then and makes me so, so angry. Wasn't it literally a few hours after she'd just given birth?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And while she was breastfeeding their baby!
Well that’s what my original comment said. Im
Actually more angry at her for doing it that him for asking. I wonder how she’d feel if one day her daughter was treated like that by a man. I watched the baby diaries a while back and it’s pretty evident Billie and Sam’s mum aren’t/weren't huge Gaynor and Paul fans. Sam’s mum organises a meal to meet Gaynor which Gaynor doesn’t turn up to.

Reactions: 7
Well that’s what my original comment said. Im
Actually more angry at her for doing it that him for asking. I wonder how she’d feel if one day her daughter was treated like that by a man. I watched the baby diaries a while back and it’s pretty evident Billie and Sam’s mum aren’t/weren't huge Gaynor and Paul fans. Sam’s mum organises a meal to meet Gaynor which Gaynor doesn’t turn up to.
I was so incensed by the whole situation all over again I didn’t even read the original comment made by you, sorry, you did mention she was breastfeeding 😂 I just had to get my anger out 😂 he’s so awful.

Reactions: 6
I was so incensed by the whole situation all over again I didn’t even read the original comment made by you, sorry, you did mention she was breastfeeding 😂 I just had to get my anger out 😂 he’s so awful.
fair, and yes he is, surely Sam could have chosen a better life partner and father to her children

Reactions: 5
fair, and yes he is, surely Sam could have chosen a better life partner and father to her children
I agree. She barely had any time to get to know him as a person, never mind what he’d be like as a father! I agree with the people who think she chose to have a baby then because billie was/just had, so I think whoever she was with at that time would’ve been the chosen one. Unluckily for her, her family and the kids it was enormous baby Paul (and his mum).

Reactions: 8
She’s 100% has Botox, and good Botox at that
I think fillers too 100% - I’ve had a small amount of Botox and look nothing like these TOWIE types .. just like a slightly less tired / aged version of my self 😂. You need more work to have this permanently “done up” glossy look they all have.

Reactions: 5