Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Companies house shows him having NetLux (must be the jets) and a property business with Sam.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just about sums up these kind of inbred chavs, in 2024 they still use “gay” as a slur. Hilarious!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I only just listened to the pod with Greg and Paul on. Paul might as well have not been there he added nothing and barely said a word. If she had him on to try and dispel the rumours and change opinions on him from what we saw on the show.. it did NOT work

Reactions: 8
Sam must have bottled it then. Oh well maybe Paul’s hinted something is coming soon..

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but has anyone ever noticed that not a single person advertising her “collegian” swallows it? The shot is always them putting it in their mouth but never of them actually eating it. Not even Sam shows herself swallowing it. Hmm 🤔

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but has anyone ever noticed that not a single person advertising her “collegian” swallows it? The shot is always them putting it in their mouth but never of them actually eating it. Not even Sam shows herself swallowing it. Hmm 🤔
She's probs used to not swallowing 💀 [SORRY COULDN'T NOT MAKE THE PUN please don't cancel me 😂 ]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe that's why BBP won't put a ring on it
Maybe if she played with his✨🍑ring🍑✨ he'd get her one? I AM SO NOT SORRY FOR THIS 😂 😂 😂 it is 2024 and it's been a long time since it was fine to explore the unknown 👉.

Me: "Alexa, play the Frozen II Playlist" 💀

Alexa: "Gworl, you are so messy, of course I will!"

Me:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm seen a few comments from her followers saying it's disgusting.
---
Just about sums up these kind of inbred chavs, in 2024 they still use “gay” as a slur. Hilarious!
Where was this?!

Joking about being late for school again. Unbelievable selfishness. Must be bad enough having your kids in the same class as those two, but to have it disrupted every morning when they come in late must take the biscuit.

Reactions: 9