Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right here is my opinion, I believe he was once signed to a youth contract on some major club but never quite cut it. That’s the connection to some of the premier footballers you see him with. Plus in the Mummy Diaries I’m sure he did a podcast with his trainer talking about when he got cut it destroyed his confidence.
I imagine he played for low level clubs in his early twenties and started dealing to keep up the appearance of a “professional footballer” lifestyle. I actually know someone who also did something like that, not necessarily dealing but involved in very dodgy stuff all to fund his “footballer” lifestyle. When his actual wages was like £250 a week!
She was a right wannabe wag back then, she wouldn’t have got with someone who didn’t have some sort of reputation. I remember Joey used to go mad that she would always be all over guys who had a reputation as a bit of a bad boy while she was him. She would defend it as they were “family friends” bless her I think she got the bad boy fetish from Sue! 🤣
I agree I don’t think Paul was really her type but he obviously portrayed himself to be i think Sam like a big time flash Charlie

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Sam looks different in the photo of her in a black dress with Paul? Boob job or lipo but it’s like her head has been photoshopped onto someone else’s body (minus the predictable leg positioning) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Sam looks different in the photo of her in a black dress with Paul? Boob job or lipo but it’s like her head has been photoshopped onto someone else’s body (minus the predictable leg positioning) :ROFLMAO:
She’s edited all her waist area and it’s made her hand and arm look weird as she sucked parts of herself in . I noticed it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s edited all her waist area and it’s made her hand and arm look weird as she sucked parts of herself in . I noticed it too 😂
Ha I just went and looked, really bad attempt at a ‘snatched waist’ lol. The big logoed waistband is so nafferoo

Reactions: 9
Has she tried to copy billie’s body shape I wonder as she has the same figure Sam has chosen :LOL: looks very odd on her even if it was real

Reactions: 4
Speaking of ferne she is at it again

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Rosie’s birthday surprise? Are they not at school again 🙄
I think the rules clearly don’t apply to Sam & her kids 😂 must be different when you’re paying for their education? A normal state school wouldn’t allow all these unauthorised absences tho!

Reactions: 5
I think the rules clearly don’t apply to Sam & her kids 😂 must be different when you’re paying for their education? A normal state school wouldn’t allow all these unauthorised absences tho!
Decent Indy schools are even more strict when it comes to attendance due to gdst and rather league table, so it's hard to get sign off unless it's to attend a funeral etc. Maybe Sam lies and said Rosie was sick.

The ones that take in anyone as long as they have the cash don't care so much.

Reactions: 2
Sam put a photo of her and Big Paul saying my number one always

The next day Big Paul put a photo of him and little Paul and wrote my number one son

Also do you put your number one son when you have two sons? Is that a thing?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sam put a photo of her and Big Paul saying my number one always

The next day Big Paul put a photo of him and little Paul and wrote my number one son

Also do you put your number one son when you have two sons? Is that a thing?
Unless he means that little Paul his first son and he's worded it badly! (Good job Edward can't read yet 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf what is big baby Paul’s obsession with little Paul. It’s bleeping weird 🙃

Reactions: 24
Anyone listened to the podcast yet? Obviously Sam jumps on and straight away spends the first five mins moaning about how hard her trip to Abu Dhabi was because she had Edward to look after 😂 you cannot write it!!! Also why does she speak about big Paul like he’s her 4th child (aside from the fact he is) listing what the kids will do on the plane and then says big paul will have some food and watch a film. Then goes on to say how badly she struggled to keep Edward entertained on the flight and was walking up and down the whole time. Big paul is a bleeping joke 😂 grow a back bone Sam and tell your boyfriend (lol) to help you, or you scared he will have a tantrum on the plane too?

Reactions: 40
Lucky Rosie, her birthday surprise is actually a freebie, bet that wouldn’t happen to BP. Now the rest of the weekend is taken over by a freebie advert for Knightley (not Faiers) bubble bath 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.