Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how can you even think your child doing that to your baby is cute? Edward wasn’t even laughing. Why encourage that behaviour?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow how can you even think your child doing that to your baby is cute? Edward wasn’t even laughing. Why encourage that behaviour?
I just came here after seeing the video of twit little Paul pretending to hit the baby. What a little gobshite!

I have the same age gap between my 2 boys and never ever would my son do that to hia little brother when he is literally a baby and I wouldn't stand there laughing film it and share it.

Sam sort your twatty brat of a child out

I don’t normally comment on here because she doesn’t bother me as much as the others, but what the actual duck?? It’s just not funny? And I’m so glad it’s not just me that thinks the same. I know people can get petty about certain things on this website, but NO! Like the poster says above, I have 2 of around the same age. Baby is slightly older than Edward, and my 6yo tickles the baby. Not throws punches at him. And my baby is a brute!! There was a few thrown punches where Paul kind of looked out of control and could’ve easily hit him. And E could’ve easily have moved him face. While she stands and records it? So bloody weird!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I don’t normally comment on here because she doesn’t bother me as much as the others, but what the actual duck?? It’s just not funny? And I’m so glad it’s not just me that thinks the same. I know people can get petty about certain things on this website, but NO! Like the poster says above, I have 2 of around the same age. Baby is slightly older than Edward, and my 6yo tickles the baby. Not throws punches at him. And my baby is a brute!! There was a few thrown punches where Paul kind of looked out of control and could’ve easily hit him. And E could’ve easily have moved him face. While she stands and records it? So bloody weird!
This is it Paul lost control because he is a child who got carried away
She is the adult. She should have stepped in and said thats enough now.

Reactions: 10
Same age gap but girls and my 6yo would never her baby sister is her world. but still just a huge no no it could have all gone so wrong in the blink of an eyes it’s ok thinking ‘oh no he would never actually punch him’ but truth is with kids ‘accidents’ can happen. can’t believe she even posted it 🤯.

Reactions: 11
I just came here after seeing the video of twit little Paul pretending to hit the baby. What a little gobshite!

I have the same age gap between my 2 boys and never ever would my son do that to hia little brother when he is literally a baby and I wouldn't stand there laughing film it and share it.

Sam sort your twatty brat of a child out
Little Paul will probably be hitting Edward for real once her back is turned, he is probably insanely jealous of his tiny brother.

Reactions: 24
And I bet Baby Paul NEVER gets told off 🙄
I doubt he gets told off too. I remember on an episode of the mummy diaries, Paul snatched something out of Arthur's hand so obviously Arthur was trying to get it back and Sam was shouting at Arthur telling him to get off Paul!!

• Wow
One of they punches nearly connected and it's learning Edd to think punching is ok and he could start it ...Is big Paul behind this trying to make little Paul think he's a tough guy is he going around the playground doing this ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He looks like a proper brat just like his dad
And he lookes like HIS biological Dad who is on Instag and use to say awful things about Sam and Paul, he is a lowlife who put a wreath on his dads grave with the flowers in the shape of the word C**nt honestly. I think Paul comes from an even rougher family than Sam and her Dad and Step dad's criminal dealings. No wonder Gaynor sought comfort in Jeezus.

Reactions: 11
That punching story seems to have gone now.
Why wasn’t BP at school anyway ?
Still there. I actually listened to it also and she said ‘are you going to get a smack? Hehehehe’

ETA she did not say this, but ‘are you going to get him back’ (might need my ears tested 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.