Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that photo they look they’ve been super imposed onto the background lol

Reactions: 4
She also said something on her stories about it being a special day. Maybe she just wants people to speculate

Reactions: 9
If he actually has done it then how funny would it be for him to do it on a free holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he actually has done it then how funny would it be for him to do it on a free holiday
I think even going on the holiday in the first place was tacky….it was exactly the same ad deal that Billie did first, just copying her sister. So much for wanting to keep her kids out the spotlight too, clearly meant I’ll use my kids for ads if the price is right.

Reactions: 10
Do you think Sam would keep it quiet if he’d proposed without a ring? There wouldn’t be a big diamond to brag with

Reactions: 2
Do you think Sam would keep it quiet if he’d proposed without a ring? There wouldn’t be a big diamond to brag with
Yeah I could be wrong but I think if they got engaged I don't think they would do a couples photo at all , they would just keep quiet until a big announcement

So Billie has a dinner party at her new house and BP and Rosie are there. Yet at the same time BBP shows them on a plane on their way home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So Billie has a dinner party at her new house and BP and Rosie are there. Yet at the same time BBP shows them on a plane on their way home 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s the one they filmed for the show so it would’ve been a few weeks back now, so her latest post is just to coincide with the episode airing (to get the ad in for the private chef and the company who did the decor)
It’s definitely the same plant/pumpkin stuff that was on the episode.

I dont think frankie and Chloe liked her much due to the way she treated joey so I don't think it would've lasted long. She should've stayed with Mark Wright, she was the spit of Carol back in the day
She would have.. but he chucked her we wasn't interested

I think it’s the one they filmed for the show so it would’ve been a few weeks back now, so her latest post is just to coincide with the episode airing (to get the ad in for the private chef and the company who did the decor)
It’s definitely the same plant/pumpkin stuff that was on the episode.
I wanted to comment so badly on that post. Read the room billie… private chefs 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.