Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisekc

Ok so I’m fully prepared for the Tatlers to come for me about this but I’m getting a little bit sick of seeing posts across Tattle every time someone posts anything baby related people jumping on it saying it’s insensitive.
I doubt Lauren could give a shit about or is even following Sam’s updates on her birth.
Sam is irritating yes, but that post is not at all malicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Jennytea

VIP Member
Listened to their podcast and Sam really does make Paul sound like a piece of shit more and more unintentionally every time I listen 😅 .. She said she had someone come over the house to give her a massage as her backs been really bad since having the baby.. and the kids all kept walking in disrupting and asking her for stuff and that Paul even came in with the baby asking her to settle him and she said the massage woman was only there 15 mins and she had to tell her to just go and there was no point . Wtf why wasn’t Paul able to sort the kids for just one hour. Who tf walks into the room when ur mrs is having a massage asking them to sort the baby, it’s literally one hour and who lets the kids run in and out knowing someone’s there? Then she says after it Paul is so amazing 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just watched the original Baby Diaries. Can’t believe how many red flags there are with the way Paul acts and behaves towards Sam😳. Watching this episode made me feel really sorry for her
He was awful wasn’t he 😳😳😳😳 didn’t come to dinner with her family, didn’t want her to have pain relief, pressured her into a home birth, threw a strop in a shop because he was bored of baby shopping, not letting her buy baby clothes she liked, not going to any baby classes, walking out on the midwife when she suggested the possibility of a c section, calling it “his baby bump”, giving her his plates when he finished eating for her to put away, complaining at the food she made him, not cooking for himself and asking her to cook beans on toast whilst breastfeeding, refusing to change nappies, not helping with the night shifts. Genuinely an awful awful man. Kissing Gaynor on the lips was his most minor offence as far as I was concerned 😂

Edited to say. AND he wouldn’t move in with her and the baby because HE didn’t own the house. It’s winding me up again even thinking about it how on earth did she even let him buy her a drink never mind impregnate her😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Popcorndiva

I do find it a little grating when a supposed millionaire only gives a tin of baked beans to the harvest collection and posts it on her stories like it's a good thing.

Reactions: 48

Sez99

VIP Member
I’ve only JUST started watching Mummy Diaries. I am not in any way bigging up Sam but JESUS CHRIST how the fuck did that Paul get her ???
He is like a fuckin remedial farm hand in an old novel who would get framed for a crime for being such a useless oaf. He is absolutely damned !!!!
Is he minted ?? Cause his personality gives off the vibe that he thinks he’s settled and she’s reaching lol. My minds blown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

gossipgalxoxox

I’ve shagged some mingers in my time but Big Paul is so unattractive in every way sorry sam but you’ve really scraped the barrel with him

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jennytea

VIP Member
The reason big Paul is so obsessed with little Paul is because it was his first and only friend he’ll ever have he’s the most boring person on earth 🤣🤣
Remember when Paul got pissed off at the idea of baby Paul having a best friend at school . He said that he should be his best friend 😭 absolute weirdo .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

quirky96

Very unflattering she looks much older and overweight.
I think this is rude to be honest she's just had a baby 8 weeks ago. We live in a generation were we are trying to promote body positivity and the fact we don't have to spring back after a baby and your rude comment sets us women back years.

Reactions: 42

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I think Sam's trying to avoid showing that they're out of the country, to avoid a burglary at the Surrey mansion while it's empty.
What low rent burglar is gonna go to Sam's when they have dozens of footballers to pick from. All they'll find is collagen sachets and Paul's tracksuits

• Haha
Reactions: 42

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Omgg who saw suzie’s insta story, where she played a voice note of ferne calling Sam a fat c*nt 😱 I’m getting the popcorn ready for this one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Hi all! I’m just popping on to let you know I’m busy for the next few hours and won’t be commenting on this, or any other threads. Thanks for all the love and support you show me, I’ll see you soon x

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
People honestly kill me 😭 “It’s a set up”, “its taken out of context”, “she’s quoting someone else” … or how about maybe she’s just a nasty fucking cunt? I would never usually defend Sam as I cannot stand the girl, but on this I will. What a vile thing for one of your “best friends” to say about you just after having a baby. Ferne’s previous actions and taste in men tells me all I need to know about her.

• Heart

elliemae_

Listened to their podcast and Sam really does make Paul sound like a piece of shit more and more unintentionally every time I listen 😅 .. She said she had someone come over the house to give her a massage as her backs been really bad since having the baby.. and the kids all kept walking in disrupting and asking her for stuff and that Paul even came in with the baby asking her to settle him and she said the massage woman was only there 15 mins and she had to tell her to just go and there was no point . Wtf why wasn’t Paul able to sort the kids for just one hour. Who tf walks into the room when ur mrs is having a massage asking them to sort the baby, it’s literally one hour and who lets the kids run in and out knowing someone’s there? Then she says after it Paul is so amazing 😂😂😂😂
I listen to the pod and I reacted the exact same way when Sam was telling this story. It’s the fact that the massage hadn’t even been going 15 minutes when Paul walks in with Edward saying he won’t settle. You’re telling me in those 15 minutes you’ve tried everything to get that baby to settle? He couldn’t just let the woman who has just birthed his child have an hour to herself. And what’s worse is that she clearly doesn’t see anything wrong with it and thinks he’s a great dad and partner! It’s completely infuriating but also sad. Whatever you want to say about her, Sam is a lovely mum who deserves so much more than that useless, lazy lump.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Anyone listened to the podcast yet? Obviously Sam jumps on and straight away spends the first five mins moaning about how hard her trip to Abu Dhabi was because she had Edward to look after 😂 you cannot write it!!! Also why does she speak about big Paul like he’s her 4th child (aside from the fact he is) listing what the kids will do on the plane and then says big paul will have some food and watch a film. Then goes on to say how badly she struggled to keep Edward entertained on the flight and was walking up and down the whole time. Big paul is a fucking joke 😂 grow a back bone Sam and tell your boyfriend (lol) to help you, or you scared he will have a tantrum on the plane too?

GoldSilver

VIP Member
So Sam last minute booked a 4 day trip to Majorca for her, Edward and Gaynor to clear the baby’s eczema?! How un-relatable is she
Why did she need to go to Majorca? She should have just asked Paul.

If he can cure Crohns he can definitely cure Eczema.

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Not Sam asking someone from evri to contact her because she’s obviously waiting for a parcel she needs before Christmas… just like the rest of the fucking country may I add.

• Haha
Reactions: 39