Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Billie and Sue weren’t at the launch or Rosie’s birthday celebrations

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lucky Rosie, her birthday surprise is actually a freebie, bet that wouldn’t happen to BP. Now the rest of the weekend is taken over by a freebie advert for Knightley (not Faiers) bubble bath 🙄
Didn’t Billaaay do this with Nelly’s birthday too? Freebie night out at the launch of the cirque de soloil thing? What a load of shameless begs 😬

Claiming it’s this weekend when her friends are posting it was actually last weekend 🤔
OF COURSE super slime Surrey is in amongst it all. And has a son called ‘rupert’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed quite a bit with Sam recently that she isn’t posting in real time. Probably because she’s soooo famous she doesn’t want fans turning up🙄
The Abu Dhabi trip wasn’t instagrammed in real time and neither is this Port Lympne stay. Weird.

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed quite a bit with Sam recently that she isn’t posting in real time. Probably because she’s soooo famous she doesn’t want fans turning up🙄
The Abu Dhabi trip wasn’t instagrammed in real time and neither is this Port Lympne stay. Weird.
I'm not a sam fan at all but I think it's sensible. You don't want to be advertising you're away because of the risk of a burglary.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel like Sam doesn’t hardly share any pics of baby Edward compared to what she did the older two? and the ones she does share is filtered/black and white ? personally I think she’s embarrassed of his skin/exema and he’s not picture perfect the whole taking him abroad for his skin is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Jesus her face in her latest stories! She looks like jocelyn wildenstien! She needs to stop messing with her face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s what happens when she posts a photo without full make up/filters/eyelashes, it’s a shock to see her face like it

Reactions: 5
Probably nit picking but why’s she letting lp pretend to punch Edward like that? I mean he’s a child so if he'd of got just a tiny bit closer he’d of punched him in the face!🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg came here after seeing the stories of little Paul. Wtf. You just don’t let your child do that to anyone let alone your baby, literally in his face.

Reactions: 11
Omg came here after seeing the stories of little Paul. Wtf. You just don’t let your child do that to anyone let alone your baby, literally in his face.
Of course she’s letting the golden child do this 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rosie would be shipped off to boarding school if she even attempted to do this to baby Paul, or breathed in his direction the wrong way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not only letting him do it, she is filming it and uploading it to social media with a little heart emoji because she thinks it's so adorable!!

My 4 year old occasionally pretends to punch his little brother (same age) in the same way and we always give him a massive bollocking!

Reactions: 15
Yea my eldest and littlest are nearly the same age as LP and E and thats a hard no from me. One punch too close and he would have caused some real damage. Yuck. And to film it too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.