Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1D7180FD-A086-42D4-A339-B7DBBB77FAAF.png
Remembering with fondness when Joey took Sam on a date to the tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She should have stuck with Joey Essex: much more handsome, fitter and he's made his own money. Not half as dim as he makes out.
I dont think frankie and Chloe liked her much due to the way she treated joey so I don't think it would've lasted long. She should've stayed with Mark Wright, she was the spit of Carol back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you now what my 'babies' have experienced today? Erm... nothing. They went to school and came home. No firework display, no heating on, pjs and dressing gowns on instead. I lit some candles to avoid putting on another light.

Seriously, you and Cara 'Drug dealer fella' Kilbey, Billie 'doormat Shitmuck' etc can get to duck.

I'll never go to Abu Dhabi, Dubai or anywhere else at this rate. Cos I work FULL TIME, pay for my wrap around care and live a normal bleeping life. But you now what, at least I haven't settled for a drug dealer (head Daniel) , man child (BBP) or serial cheater (Andy Caroll - on their stag do)

I haven't settled and therefore I sleep well at night knowing my kids are proud of me and the life I provide for them.

(I said on a Mrs M thread, I'd been shopping as my clothes were grim and I bought 1 dress in the sale as there was nothing in the charity shops)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Actual truth!
Ugh that video of Rosie jigging about to the music, just makes me feel uncomfortable, maybe it’s just me being weird 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seriously, you and Cara 'Drug dealer fella' Kilbey, Billie 'doormat Shitmuck' etc can get to duck.

I'll never go to Abu Dhabi, Dubai or anywhere else at this rate. Cos I work FULL TIME, pay for my wrap around care and live a normal bleeping life. But you now what, at least I haven't settled for a drug dealer (head Daniel) , man child (BBP) or serial cheater (Andy Caroll - on their stag do)

I haven't settled and therefore I sleep well at night knowing my kids are proud of me and the life I provide for them.

(I said on a Mrs M thread, I'd been shopping as my clothes were grim and I bought 1 dress in the sale as there was nothing in the charity shops)
[/QUOTE]
Do you now what my 'babies' have experienced today? Erm... nothing. They went to school and came home. No firework display, no heating on, pjs and dressing gowns on instead. I lit some candles to avoid putting on another light.
Actual truth!
Ugh that video of Rosie jigging about to the music, just makes me feel uncomfortable, maybe it’s just me

Reactions: 2
7D1D7952-E372-462A-95F4-31E831255162.png

Does anyone know Is it still illegal to kiss in public if ya not married over there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are those kids not in school?! Another pointless jaunt in the sunshine. It is illegal over there to be together and not married haha 😆

View attachment 1705309
Does anyone know Is it still illegal to kiss in public if ya not married over there
It is illegal to live there and be unmarried although in recent years this has relaxed somewhat. If you have a baby out there unmarried the baby cannot be legally registered and thus technically does not exist. The mother can also be refused medical care. It’s not illegal to kiss or hold hands in the tourist / western areas although advised to be respectful and not be all over eachother on public beaches. In the areas that don’t sell alcohol it is advised that kissing etc is big no no whether you are married or not. I assume they are out on the dunes and it’s perfectly fine to have a quick kiss for a photo. You can also stay in hotels out there if unmarried. Not as strict as people make out

It is illegal to live there and be unmarried although in recent years this has relaxed somewhat. If you have a baby out there unmarried the baby cannot be legally registered and thus technically does not exist. The mother can also be refused medical care. It’s not illegal to kiss or hold hands in the tourist / western areas although advised to be respectful and not be all over eachother on public beaches. In the areas that don’t sell alcohol it is advised that kissing etc is big no no whether you are married or not. I assume they are out on the dunes and it’s perfectly fine to have a quick kiss for a photo. You can also stay in hotels out there if unmarried. Not as strict as people make out
Thanks for confirming it for me

Reactions: 2
Actually the law changed last year, you can now legally cohabit and register a baby’s birth out of wedlock, and single mums can register a birth without a father too. Things are progressing and being updated quite quickly these days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.