Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pretty obvious it's about Sam with the forever sewing feud but I think the point is there are no names so technically not proof it's about her

Reactions: 12
I think ferne was having a witch with someone about Sam and they’ve leaked it on purpose for whatever reason, but her silence speaks a thousand words!

Reactions: 7
Could it perhaps be that she’s had a witch whilst filming her tv show and someone associated with that either recorded it with their phone or it was caught on camera and they’ve recorded off that

Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Please could someone share the name of the instagram account sharing the recordings?

Reactions: 1
It's pretty obvious it's about Sam with the forever sewing feud but I think the point is there are no names so technically not proof it's about her
There’s no proof who she was talking about on that one. But Sam will know it was about her and that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 5
There’s no proof who she was talking about on that one. But Sam will know it was about her and that’s all that matters.
Well no point in making it public , this "Lucy may" is going about it all a very odd way

Reactions: 4
Have you seen Lucy's latest stories exposing Lozza has proposed to 3 different women in 12 months!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Have you seen Lucy's latest stories exposing Lozza has proposed to 3 different women in 12 months!!!!
Someone said on another thread he wasn't engaged to them all? 🤷‍♀️ I don't have a clue, never heard of him until he got with Ferne

Reactions: 2
Plot twist.. it’s BBP posting all this 😂
I rekon Paul is loving it, he’s clearly always wanted Sam away from everyone I bet he’s loving she has one less friend. He will probably use it as a way to get her to distance herself away from her sister too... That Steve Harvey speech thing he posted made me think damnnn he is probably enjoying it

Reactions: 19
Hope sams got her ducks in a row to LTB just incase it was Paul :LOL:
On a serious note it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the drippy Haynes Manual so he can isolate ferne and make it easier to clear out her bank account

Reactions: 3
People honestly kill me 😭 “It’s a set up”, “its taken out of context”, “she’s quoting someone else” … or how about maybe she’s just a nasty bleeping bleep? I would never usually defend Sam as I cannot stand the girl, but on this I will. What a vile thing for one of your “best friends” to say about you just after having a baby. Ferne’s previous actions and taste in men tells me all I need to know about her.
I can rember her on towie speaking exactly like that. She’s a bleep

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.