Ferne McCann #3 Met the guy on Monday, filmed the engagement on Tuesday, Another baby daddy for Sunday

When will they marry ?

• This year

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • Next year

Votes: 51 10.3%
  • He would have bled her dry before that ever happens

Votes: 218 44.0%
  • Absolutely Never

Votes: 210 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Bewful who got the most votes !! 🥳🥳
Ferne is engaged to a sponger

Please feel free to add to the recap 😂

Previous Thread;

Reactions: 9
I said that at the end of last thread why's she saying she's a single mum when her fiancé lives with them

Reactions: 10
Isn't this in the wrong section? anyway I wont buy my wedding hat anytime soon. 😊

New episodes start Thursday

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well done to @Bewful who got the most votes !! 🥳🥳
Ferne is engaged to a sponger

Please feel free to add to the recap 😂

Previous Thread;
Thank you my daaaahhhlings (in my worst aussie accent). I just knew that thread title was the one, when you know you know

Recap:

The last thread was pretty slow moving, with another beige series of first time mum showcasing fernes questionable parenting. However new year new thread, we were gifted the news that ferne has met the one again with a video of them dry humping on the beach

From what we know....

Dec - Lorry DM'd ferne when she was out in dubai with Sunday for new year, and although she never dates anyone from her DMs, she decided to take her 4 year old on a first date to meet a complete stranger, then they spent the rest of the holiday together
Jan - he asks her to be his girlfriend and they go insta official
Feb - he starts filming with her and asks her and Sunday to come on a family holiday to Maldives, where someone leaks videos of him with suspicious bags of powders. He consequently, does not return to dubai to wrap up his multi million pound life or collect his belongings and relocates to the uk with a cabin size suitcase and the clothes on his back
March - the flozza party, to introduce their relationship to their friends and family (her friends and family) and ferne asks him to move in, as an afterthought she asks Sunday after what she wants, posing the question as would you like lozza to do jigsaws with everyday (Sunday is her priority though)
April and May - treated to daily videos of them snogging and daily declarations of love via insta captions whilst sitting next to eachother, the magic morning 5am updates and gearing up to their new business venture
June - hot tea was served when a tattler revealed they were filming their engagement that week
July - the only proposal that ever happened in the world happens
August - Lorry reinvents himself a life coach and starts a group to let everyone know what vitamins he takes in the morning and what he's been up to on his magic mornings. We are still waiting for him to step foot in dubai. New series out next week. Jury's out on whether the wedding will happen.

We know Lorry reads here so if I've missed anything out, be sure to drop a hint on your stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Right new here, can some one please tell me how some on knew they was filming a proposal?
Someone on the last thread knows someone who works on the show, it was on here about 5 days before he proposed. She 100% knew if we did

Reactions: 9
Anyone else seen this?
Maisie Smith saying Fernes always happy but in reality she's just being a nosey witch prob trying to get inside scoop so she can sell a story
To be fair to her, it would be hard to keep up a mask doing something like that, she was quite well received on I'm a celeb wasn't she? I think she will come across well on SAS, first time mum not so much, especially with the planned engagement

Reactions: 5
Putting the tracker in that bunny... Why not just do it when she's in school

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What must Jill think of this whole debacle. To me if you watch Laurie it’s like he’s sat there the whole time faking whatever he’s doing. He’s clearly using her to become a public figure and then he’s gonna clear off

See she’s got rid of the range and got a Bentley 4x4

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He seems so insincere tbh
He really saw her coming and she’s so desperate, she’s blind to it
He is awful

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.