Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I’m double commenting don’t know what who’s thread is more appropriate but I don’t think that Arthur one was bad, bit of a reach. Arthur was born before Ferne got with Sunday’s dad
Sunday and Arthur were born in the same year right? I don’t think the voice note is bad at all

Reactions: 6
Christ I’m double commenting don’t know what who’s thread is more appropriate but I don’t think that Arthur one was bad, bit of a reach. Arthur was born before Ferne got with Sunday’s dad
Nah their birthdays are only 8 months apart!

Reactions: 1
Don’t know about any of you girls but, I’d never slag anyone off over a voice note. Isn’t that just common sense? I make sure my phone is well out of the way so it doesn’t accidentally ring them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think she finds it weird calling him Arthur cause the attack, I think if she was still with him or her ex she would still be like wtf why she calling her boy after my man…

I def think Arthur is behind these..
I think there old voice notes to Arthur
And he’s maybe got his phone back after a few years of evidence, so now getting his new gf to leak them.
She would be bitching about Sam to him for sure, the company sam copied off was a few years back, and she wouldn’t still be saying about Arthur’s name now. This has been at the time, and she’s saying to him I find it weird she’s called him Arthur. Also the oh and I look really skinny today after slagging Sam off just sounds to me like these voice notes where to him and he’s just got access to this phone after some time…. And she will know this is him

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she finds it weird calling him Arthur cause the attack, I think if she was still with him or her ex she would still be like wtf why she calling her boy after my man…

And he’s maybe got his phone back after a few years of evidence, so now getting his new gf to leak them.
She would be bitching about Sam to him for sure, the company sam copied off was a few years back, and she wouldn’t still be saying about Arthur’s name now. This has been at the time, and she’s saying to him I find it weird she’s called him Arthur. Also the oh and I look really skinny today after slagging Sam off just sounds to me like these voice notes where to him and he’s just got access to this phone after some time…. And she will know this is him
But do you think Arthur would have such a vendetta against Lozza (the fact a grown man calls himself lozza is sending me 🤣) I would love to know! Don’t really see the point in ‘posting the next one on Sunday’?? It’s like she’s blackmailing them or something wouldn’t you just post the whole lot over a week..really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They
But do you think Arthur would have such a vendetta against Lozza (the fact a grown man calls himself lozza is sending me 🤣) I would love to know! Don’t really see the point in ‘posting the next one on Sunday’?? It’s like she’s blackmailing them or something wouldn’t you just post the whole lot over a week..really weird
probably, Ferne still takes Sunday to see him in prison. So big lozza maybe not been to happy and trying to stop her, also he has been calling Sunday his daughter to.. who knows tho 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Don't normally read the DM but just been reading the comments on the Fe rne fiasco and some of the comments are hilarious. Someone wrote that Ferne is jealous of Sam cos Sam is so full of class I bet that was Sam or her Mum. Another one was Ferne, Billay and Sam should all be burnt at the stake, couldn't agree more.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I 100% agree with you, I definitely think it’s acid thrower it makes sense. Do we think the new gf is Lucy may doing the exposing? How would they have so much info on lozza the perv? Funny it’s all exposed after they’ve got engaged

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with Sam & fam acting like everything is normal via insta someone post something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t deal with Sam & fam acting like everything is normal via insta someone post something!!!
They aren’t saying anything on purpose - all this extra media attention means £££ & followers. They’ll string it out for as long as possible then address it in the podcast to gain listenership (more attention and £££).

Reactions: 10
They aren’t saying anything on purpose - all this extra media attention means £££ & followers. They’ll string it out for as long as possible then address it in the podcast to gain listenership (more attention and £££).
I know but that doesn’t stop my desire for wanting all the drams and goss now 😩

What do you mean? They're all knightleys
What I had quoted said that Paul has changed his name to Day as he doesn’t speak to his birth dad and I’m wondering which Paul they are referring too but looking back I think they mean his surname was day and he changed it to knightley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.