Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds more like she’s spilling tea.
Like oh so and so is nasty, she said this about Sam but said I’m so skinny…?
Why else has she used sams full name, that’s a bit odd? If she was slagging Sam off she’d just say what she wants to say surely?

Reactions: 11
i am so here for this. I’ve cancelled all my meetings this afternoon
So happy to be on maternity leave right now 🤣🤣🍿

I can absolutely imagine Ferne saying what she said in the VN btw. But it does sound like she's repeating what somebody says?

Reactions: 12
It sounds more like she’s spilling tea.
Like oh so and so is nasty, she said this about Sam but said I’m so skinny…?
Why else has she used sams full name, that’s a bit odd? If she was slagging Sam off she’d just say what she wants to say surely?
I agree - I defo think there’s more to this, it doesn’t sound how you would sound slagging off your friend

Reactions: 8
Well who would have thought it, Ferne who shacks up with the likes of Arthur Collins isn’t a nice girl. Shocking. They are all just mean girls bet Sam has said just as bad about other people. Vile towie cretins.

Reactions: 18
I understand where people are coming from about it sounding like she’s repeated what somebody else has said but I’m thinking surely after 20 years of friendship they would listen to Ferne’s side of the story before posting on social media which makes me think there is obviously more to it.

Reactions: 23
I understand where people are coming from about it sounding like she’s repeated what somebody else has said but I’m thinking surely after 20 years of friendship they would listen to Ferne’s side of the story before posting on social media which makes me think there is obviously more to it.
We will soon find out...at 7pm 🍿

Reactions: 13
I was thinking I feel sorry for Billie because I think they were best friends throughout school if I remember right from the early towie days but blood is thicker than water and I hope she will stick by her sister. Who does Ferne think she is? I hope ITV drop her now
I am wondering if Sue has heard these voice notes the whole way though? She doesn’t really seem the vindictive type to put an out of context vn out to the public. So maybe she has heard them in full.
It’s quite telling the insta account it’s come from hasn’t released it/them in full and the outing of this 15 year old is bang out of order and I think people on here should be more mindful about sharing her name and that picture.
Ooh better than telly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god not been on Sam’s thread for a long time. Cant say I’m surprised about fern she’s for sure that type.

Reactions: 7
The one day I'm going out...and at 7pm!!!!!!!
I'm trusting you guys to take the screen shots and records to post here afterwards 😂

If there are 39 other voice notes, it can't be just her repeating what someone else has said

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Sam & Ferne's last falling out wasn't actually to do with Ferne getting her First time mum gig. It was to do with the fact she had the relationship with Arthur Collins most people knew he wasn't a good man & Sam voiced her opinion on him, pre-acid attack, not being a nice character etc and Ferne took a dislike to it. I'm pretty sure BBP also had a say too and basically told Sam to distance herself because it was clear as day something bad was going to come of the relationship. I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do have a soft spot for Sam. Billie is annoying and Ferne seems a little bit evil and manipulative.
But I do enjoy a bit of bitchy gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.