Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this is the end of Ferne, don’t see the point in her at all
You could say that for all of them thoughts be honest I hope this is the end of the 3 of them.

I can’t imagine any of them being able to go out and get real jobs in the real world so it would be fun to see their downfall.

One thing I will say in defence of Ferne separate from this situation is when I worked on something her and Sam were both on Ferne spent a lot of time being overly nice to people to compensate for how awful Sam treated everyone. This was a few years ago now though.

Reactions: 12
100% ferne can't have been quoting other people 39 times!!! It's obviously her
How do we even know there are 39 voice notes slagging off Sam though 🤣😭 let’s be real now it’s a random Insta account posting it . There’s no authenticity there just a few seconds of her saying something with zero context . I’ll wait for 7pm before I make an opinion ☕

Reactions: 9
How do we even know there are 39 voice notes slagging off Sam though 🤣😭 let’s be real now it’s a random Insta account posting it . There’s no authenticity there just a few seconds of her saying something with zero context . I’ll wait for 7pm before I make an opinion ☕
It's the pancake lady of TOWIE 😆 why put time slots on everything

yeah I'm the same as you, will wait for more info first and like you said earlier Sue isn't the sharpest tool in the shed bless her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe Ferne has the audacity to criticise how another woman looks! It's not like she's stunning herself! I'm no fan of Sam but come on!

Reactions: 14
From the VN, sounds like she’s reading out a comment that a troll might have left on a post idk. Not really a fan of any of them but looking forward to 7pm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the VN, sounds like she’s reading out a comment that a troll might have left on a post idk. Not really a fan of any of them but looking forward to 7pm 🤣
Definitely sounds like Ferne, and I'm not a massive fan of her, but it absolutely sounds like she is reading something out loud, rather than saying it off the cuff. The language is odd. You wouldn't say out loud 'Sam Faiers is a fat bleep and I was looking skinny'

It's obviously taken out of context. I wonder what she was saying just before she says Sam's name. If you imagine she says 'I read some of the comments and it's said 'Sam Faiers is a...'. Then it makes much more sense.

I wonder if Ferne will respond.

Reactions: 12
If she was just repeating what someone else said why hasn't she came out and defended herself then ...and someone asked if Fern has a thread yes she does and a lot more tea on it than here

Reactions: 13
Luisa would start a fight with her shadow :rolleyes:
I’m inclined to believe Sue’s version as like most of you have said, ferne would have come along to explain by now if she was reading comments/quoting someone else etc. she’s a disgusting person inside and out, big gob and no parenting skills, at least Sam appears to love her children

Reactions: 23
This has the makings to be the sequel to the Wagatha Christie drama. I wonder if ferne or Billie are filming their shows ATM

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People honestly kill me 😭 “It’s a set up”, “its taken out of context”, “she’s quoting someone else” … or how about maybe she’s just a nasty bleeping bleep? I would never usually defend Sam as I cannot stand the girl, but on this I will. What a vile thing for one of your “best friends” to say about you just after having a baby. Ferne’s previous actions and taste in men tells me all I need to know about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s definitely talking about Sam. I remember when that clothing brand story came out. She got loads of hate for that.

Reactions: 5
Ferne sounds of her head in that voice note n does ferne smoke it sound like she was avin a puff on a fag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.