Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Ferne has ever liked Sam, just Billie. And to be fair if Sam was in my circle I’d be slagging her off on voice notes too. She’s very annoying. But she’s not a fat bleep and Ferne is no oil painting herself. They are all just so gross I’m loving this implosion. Women like this should have no platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I do find it a little grating when a supposed millionaire only gives a tin of baked beans to the harvest collection and posts it on her stories like it's a good thing.

Reactions: 48
I don’t think Ferne has ever liked Sam, just Billie. And to be fair if Sam was in my circle I’d be slagging her off on voice notes too. She’s very annoying. But she’s not a fat bleep and Ferne is no oil painting herself. They are all just so gross I’m loving this implosion. Women like this should have no platform.
I agree! They’re all just a load of nothing-ness with huge egos

Reactions: 11
I do find it a little grating when a supposed millionaire only gives a tin of baked beans to the harvest collection and posts it on her stories like it's a good thing.
Definitely cringe. We only ask for tins for harvest so that may be why it's only a tin however don't post it like you've done something so heroic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet there’s a lot of slagging off and piss taking of BBP in those voice notes too. Imagine if some of them were to Billie 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
After sharing random tit with no context, they promote faiers family show. Something is very dodgy I’d love to be a fly on the wall. I think it’s mad Sue posted but why just Sue. Just all so odd.

More tit from ‘Lucy’ we reckon it’s an ex of Lozza, so much focus on him and Ferne while trying to act like hero to faiers family. None of them even follow the account. Either his ex or one of the faiers stirring up for better show ratings.

Reactions: 14
They must have been getting on recently as Sam and Sue both commented on one of Fernes posts a week ago , so someone has leaked these voice notes out of the blue , all happpend so fast

Reactions: 6
They must have been getting on recently as Sam and Sue both commented on one of Fernes posts a week ago , so someone has leaked these voice notes out of the blue , all happpend so fast
There was a new article like 2 or 3 days ago about a Sam and Ferne feud though so maybe this is linked 🤔

Reactions: 4
There was a new article like 2 or 3 days ago about a Sam and Ferne feud though so maybe this is linked 🤔
you see people like this on council sites more often than not although there are a lot of lovely folk living in council houses the chav element is in there as well. They are best of friends live in and out of each other's pockets get drunk and do drugs together. Their kids play together they are constantly in and out of each others houses. Then out of the blue BANG it all kicks off and they scream and shout at each other calling each other cu*nts and insulting each other and slagging each other off to everyone. After a few months they are mates again and so the cycle begins again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
you see people like this on council sites more often than not although there are a lot of lovely folk living in council houses the chav element is in there as well. They are best of friends live in and out of each other's pockets get drunk and do drugs together. Their kids play together they are constantly in and out of each others houses. Then out of the blue BANG it all kicks off and they scream and shout at each other calling each other cu*nts and insulting each other and slagging each other off to everyone. After a few months they are mates again and so the cycle begins again.
So true 😂 these lasss are just the same, they just got lucky

Reactions: 8
Yeah probably that's what I mean they seem to be getting on a week ago and now suddenly this , wonder who shared the voice note and why, something must have tipped them over the edge

Reactions: 3
I came on here re the voice note drama HOWEVER looking on the daily mail comments turns out Billie and Sam aren't the nicest people either probably why the friendships lasted this long

Reactions: 9
Christ I’m double commenting don’t know what who’s thread is more appropriate but I don’t think that Arthur one was bad, bit of a reach. Arthur was born before Ferne got with Sunday’s dad

Reactions: 7
Christ I’m double commenting don’t know what who’s thread is more appropriate but I don’t think that Arthur one was bad, bit of a reach. Arthur was born before Ferne got with Sunday’s dad
Hahah same I’ve got no idea what thread I’m commenting on either. I just hope everyone else is in the same position so all the comments make sense somewhere

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.