Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t post on here but I’m a lurker. I’d be interested to know what you all think about Billie?

I cannot stand Sam, never liked her in the old towie days and still can’t deal with her. However, I really like Billie and her family.
I like billie, I think she’s enjoying having money and having a nice lifestyle but she not as in your face with it, and also isn’t as stuck up as Sam

Reactions: 16
I like billie, I think she’s enjoying having money and having a nice lifestyle but she not as in your face with it, and also isn’t as stuck up as Sam
I am currently watching S5 of TOWIE and Sam is so bitchy to Billie - subtly putting her down constantly about the size of her natural boobs.

I think that coming from a badly damaged family, Sam felt the instinctive need to form a nuclear family at all costs, and she doesn't appear choosy about her mate, except for the fact the Paul probably also wanted to settle down. The quick transition to motherhood and Surrey status just jars, considering that she was obviously a bit of a female player immediately before that and had done a lot of glamour modelling for the likes of Nuts magazine.
Absolutely spot on x

Reactions: 6
I think if they had been more similar in age, Sam and Elliott Wright could’ve worked. He’s rich, ambitious, family man, is from Essex but doesn’t care to live there, and she was the only one of mark’s side pieces Carol seemed to like. I think she would have enjoyed his lifestyle. She was young though and I think she thought Joey was going to be the next big thing and wanted to be in a power couple. There’s no way she fancied him, taking her to the tip with a watch around his ankle calling people capri suns? Do me a favour!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Lord, the self-absorption over the blocked milk duct. Anybody would have thought she'd fallen ill with malaria. She's hardly a Kardashian is she? The banality of her Insta posts with the bizarrely nameless month-old child is astounding.

Reactions: 15
I think if they had been more similar in age, Sam and Elliott Wright could’ve worked. He’s rich, ambitious, family man, is from Essex but doesn’t care to live there, and she was the only one of mark’s side pieces Carol seemed to like. I think she would have enjoyed his lifestyle. She was young though and I think she thought Joey was going to be the next big thing and wanted to be in a power couple. There’s no way she fancied him, taking her to the tip with a watch around his ankle calling people capri suns? Do me a favour!
Atleast he would’ve actually married her too unlike big baby Paul 🤣 .. I always found it weird though that Elliot wanted to date her when his cousin Mark was banging her on and off for years and dated her seriously himself? Sam even told mark she was in love with him haha weird as duck that family is 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of hearing ‘Mumma’ ‘Mummas milk’ 🤢 (not about breastfeeding, i mean that specific word Mumma)

Reactions: 16
Kylie Jenner hasn’t announced her sons name I wonder if that’s why Sam is keeping her sons name private? She’s posting his face so seems weird to keep his name a secret?! Hardly the same level of fame if that is the reason 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered if her and Jess Wright would go for something similar, but doubt it now…Presley Stone is very umm unique! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Elliott Wright still married to Sadie? I totally agree that Sam 'n' Elliott would have made a great couple.

It says on Wikipedia that Elliott lives in Chislehurst, Kent which is a ritzy area with some notably interesting residents.

Reactions: 8
All of the wrights are dodgy criminals anyway I have mutual friends and some of the things they get up to youd never expect with their fake image of being a close happy family! Elliots the most normal one, Sam missed a chance at the life she wanted by trying to escape her Essex image and settling with the bore Paul

• Wow
Reactions: 17
All of the wrights are dodgy criminals anyway I have mutual friends and some of the things they get up to youd never expect with their fake image of being a close happy family! Elliots the most normal one, Sam missed a chance at the life she wanted by trying to escape her Essex image and settling with the bore Paul
How's Elliott's restaurant, Olivia's getting on? It has burned down at least once hasn't it? I am pretty sure that I saw pictures of Arg singing in there recently.

Reactions: 5
Has she had the little baby out in a stroller already? Just so she can advertise

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As far as I know, yes Elliott and Sadie are still married and they’ve had at least one child. They seem happy. And Olivia’s has been rebuilt and he’s also opened a 2nd that was something to do with his Late Dad (I think)

Also read that Chloe B wasn’t allowed on DR trip.

Reactions: 3
Kylie Jenner hasn’t announced her sons name I wonder if that’s why Sam is keeping her sons name private? She’s posting his face so seems weird to keep his name a secret?! Hardly the same level of fame if that is the reason 😆
I thought Kylie had called her son Wolfe?! I could have very well imagined that though 😂

I got a misplaced Housing Benefit claim for someone living in Gants Hill (the council I work for is in Scotland) and all I could think of was Sam shouting "I AIN'T BEEN FACES" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.