Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she was taking a break from Insta to enjoy the baby bubble? Narc can’t keep away!

Reactions: 11
I looked how long they took to announce Baby Paul’s name as it felt like ages and it was a fair few weeks too.

Reactions: 3
What did he do before??
He carried out violent armed robberies.

Oh, you mean what did he do when the last baby was born? He did what any normal person would do, and told his friends what the baby's name was. But in the cynical world of the Faiers-Knightleys, the baby's name was under embargo until the lucrative edition of OK! magazine was published. So he got his wrists slapped for jeopardising that pay cheque.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Oh, you mean what did he do when the last baby was born? He did what any normal person would do, and told his friends what the baby's name was. But in the cynical world of the Faiers-Knightleys, the baby's name was under embargo until the lucrative edition of OK! magazine was published. So he got his wrists slapped for jeopardising that pay cheque.
Wasn't it Billie and Greg with Arthur?

Reactions: 1

That was when Arthur was born I think.

Reactions: 5
She looks knackered in her story's ..I wonder if it will be the same night time shenanigans with this one sleeping in the same bed as her and Paul was in another bed 🙄

Reactions: 4

hope yous enjoy this as much as I did 🤣🤣 so embarrassing for him
this is hilarious - all the sound effects but OMG that kiss never gets any easier to watch, it’s the eye contact on top of everything that’s just 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.