Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Lucy meck has had her 2nd baby at this rate she will have a deal and announce the name before Sam.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s doing a Kylie Jenner and not announcing for months because they haven’t decided.
Desperate to continue the “LA BABAAY” dream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll never forget the moment when she got blue lighted to hospital during labour, and the nurse asked Sam if she wanted any pain relief and Paul said “no she’s having a natural birth” 😰😰😰 then the nurse turned around and said “no, I’m asking Samantha what she wants” unbelievable that moment would have been the end of the relationship for me. Imagine your most vulnerable moment, in pain and your partner doesn’t want to help you because of his “vision” 🤬🤬🤬
I remember this and it was sooo weird. Why did he even care? Literally makes no difference to him if she’s huffing the gas&air. The whole of the first labour was very odd, her at home with the midwife saying it was maybe time to consider hospital but Paul and gaynor adamantly against it. Maybe they both were gonna hop in the birthing pool alongside Sam. If I were sue I would’ve punched Gaynor for suggesting my daughter stay for a home birth against the midwives advice.

Reactions: 26
I remember this and it was sooo weird. Why did he even care? Literally makes no difference to him if she’s huffing the gas&air. The whole of the first labour was very odd, her at home with the midwife saying it was maybe time to consider hospital but Paul and gaynor adamantly against it. Maybe they both were gonna hop in the birthing pool alongside Sam. If I were sue I would’ve punched Gaynor for suggesting my daughter stay for a home birth against the midwives advice.
I’m sure it was because you were only allowed two birthing partners.
Sam obviously would choose her mum and BBP, but BBP said he wouldn’t be able to do it without his mum there.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I find their whole relationship to be worrying. She’s like a stepford wife, bouncing right back into shape, coordinating outfits with the children, earning all the money, organising everything and yet nothing she does impresses him and he shows absolutely no ambition or plans to do anything. You’d think he would be over the moon at his situation, beautiful children, home and privileged lifestyle but he’s just a giant sloth in a polo shirt.
Please don't insult sloths I find them rather sweet.🙂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been wedding dress shopping for a friend. I can’t stand Paul, but Christ she must be jealous and desperate for him to propose! How long they been together?

Reactions: 18
She’s been wedding dress shopping for a friend. I can’t stand Paul, but Christ she must be jealous and desperate for him to propose! How long they been together?
They met in October 2014 so 8 years. She split up with Joey in the September so clearly a rebound. She got pregnant with BP five months in I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thread title:

She got the big house in Surrey and the 2nd prince of Cobham’s been birthed, yet still no ring for Sam from the sloth in the polo shirt….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn't realise that she'd got pregnant so soon after breaking up with Joey who was also a big bloody baby!

Reactions: 17
I didn't realise that she'd got pregnant so soon after breaking up with Joey who was also a big bloody baby!
I think that coming from a badly damaged family, Sam felt the instinctive need to form a nuclear family at all costs, and she doesn't appear choosy about her mate, except for the fact the Paul probably also wanted to settle down. The quick transition to motherhood and Surrey status just jars, considering that she was obviously a bit of a female player immediately before that and had done a lot of glamour modelling for the likes of Nuts magazine.

I think that coming from a badly damaged family, Sam felt the instinctive need to form a nuclear family at all costs, and she doesn't appear choosy about her mate, except for the fact the Paul probably also wanted to settle down. The quick transition to motherhood and Surrey status just jars, considering that she was obviously a bit of a female player immediately before that and had done a lot of glamour modelling for the likes of Nuts magazine.
I don’t think Sam would have been too bothered about having the family if Billie hadn’t done it first and got pregnant first

I find their whole relationship to be worrying. She’s like a stepford wife, bouncing right back into shape, coordinating outfits with the children, earning all the money, organising everything and yet nothing she does impresses him and he shows absolutely no ambition or plans to do anything. You’d think he would be over the moon at his situation, beautiful children, home and privileged lifestyle but he’s just a giant sloth in a polo shirt.
The resemblance is uncanny.

images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t post on here but I’m a lurker. I’d be interested to know what you all think about Billie?

I cannot stand Sam, never liked her in the old towie days and still can’t deal with her. However, I really like Billie and her family.

Reactions: 2
I don’t post on here but I’m a lurker. I’d be interested to know what you all think about Billie?

I cannot stand Sam, never liked her in the old towie days and still can’t deal with her. However, I really like Billie and her family.
She’s got her own thread on here, well her family does x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.