Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories...you just know Rosie will be helping and Paul won't even be considered to help because he's a boy, urghh - I mean baby Paul here btw

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watching mummy diaries on ITV Be,and Arthur has just been born. Sam is signed up to Style haul where she would be spending half the time in the US. What happened to that? Another failed venture?

Reactions: 8
Just watching mummy diaries on ITV Be,and Arthur has just been born. Sam is signed up to Style haul where she would be spending half the time in the US. What happened to that? Another failed venture?
imagine it was just a made up 'story line' to try and make the programme a bit more interesting/glam :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
imagine it was just a made up 'story line' to try and make the programme a bit more interesting/glam :rolleyes:
I remember at the end of one of the early series they made an announcement they were moving to America and she had signed with a big agency. The group wasn’t really interested even though she kept saying “it’s a huge agency!” Greg was taking the piss in the confessionals and said “I doubt she will be moving to America anytime soon!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she dosnt have a ok deal tho, surely they would have had the front cover announced or something by now advertising the sale, Is the child not like a couple of weeks old at this stage?…maybe she’s living in hope she gets offered lol

Reactions: 6
It took her weeks to announce Rosie’s name cos they couldn’t agree so probably having the same issue now 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will get one they don’t usually make you wait this long.
It will be like Jess and Dom from love island who were waiting for a deal. They are still waiting
I can't see ok mag being that interested,esp as Jess Wright has just had a baby.

Reactions: 4
It took her weeks to announce Rosie’s name cos they couldn’t agree so probably having the same issue now 🙄
I don’t believe that I think it was all for content as Nellie named her new doll Rosie which I suspect she did after baby rosie . Rather than Sam naming her kid after Nellies doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that Jess Wright had her kid at the Portland hospital. Was the Lindo Wing at Paddington fully booked that week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that they pretent to be such foodies, showing off their baskets at the local farmer's market and taking photos of their dinner at the local Italian restaurant, like children. But at home (and even in Dubai) they eat baked beans, sliced white bread and ketchup with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love that Jess Wright had her kid at the Portland hospital. Was the Lindo Wing at Paddington fully booked that week?
Did Jess want to have the baby at the lindo? Tbh if I had the choice I’d go the Portland…seems more modern in terms of decor etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.