Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an example. Also, the reviews on Amazon say the same thing.

I am now re-watching The Baby Diaries on BritBox.

She seemed really interested in her business; I honestly don't think Lauren is that bad and feel a bit sorry for her and her insecurities.

My God - BBP is a totally wankstain in The Baby Diaries! Telling Manf that she can cook his breakfast when the baby is sleeping.
To be honest I'd rather be associated with fake tan as opposed to fishy tampons

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This 💯

I just had to share this page. 🤮
Wtf….what a cultured bunch

This is an example. Also, the reviews on Amazon say the same thing.

I am now re-watching The Baby Diaries on BritBox.

She seemed really interested in her business; I honestly don't think Lauren is that bad and feel a bit sorry for her and her insecurities.

My God - BBP is a totally wankstain in The Baby Diaries! Telling Manf that she can cook his breakfast when the baby is sleeping.
Jesus is this Sam? She sounds like a proper witch! …no Sam, sometimes you just want a nice set of underwear to make you feel nice day to day and keep the fancy stuff for when the occasion calls 🙄….dick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve always felt sorry for her, Mark Wright and his awful family ruined her. All she wanted was to be loved
I also feel really sorry for Lauren in that respect, the way he treated Lauren, Sam and the countless other girls was awful and I can see how it’d do a lot of long lasting damage.

Reactions: 17
I'm in no way Lauren Goodger's biggest fan, but I did used to buy her Lauren's Way Tan Mousse, it was actually pretty good.
Omg blast from the past, I used this a few times too and it was deffo one of the best ones I've had

Reactions: 8
I think Sam is fairly likeable on her own. I hope she has invested wisely, that she will ditch BBP. In 10 years lets see her Kourtney and Travis style marrying a man that ACTUALLY loves her

Reactions: 15
I think Sam is fairly likeable on her own. I hope she has invested wisely, that she will ditch BBP. In 10 years lets see her Kourtney and Travis style marrying a man that ACTUALLY loves her
Aye but she can keep the public dry humping to a minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scott was a terrible boyfriend but at least we can say:
He's always had a job
Pays attention all of his children
Would've married kourtney if he knew she'd say yes

Reactions: 10
Scott was a terrible boyfriend but at least we can say:
He's always had a job
Pays attention all of his children
Would've married kourtney if he knew she'd say yes
I genuinely think he loved/loves kort tho…albeit he was a silly dick and lost her…I think she was the one who got away for him..

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think he loved/loves kort tho…albeit he was a silly dick and lost her…I think she was the one who got away for him..
He also suffered from addiction issues which didn't help him to be the partner or father kourtney wanted / needed him to be. On top of that he lost both his parents in less than 6 months of each other which must have been really hard to deal with. Hopefully he gets his tit together and stops running around with these 20yr olds.

I doubt if Sam were to leave today BBP would even care, as long as she's left him a packed lunch to tide him and BP over whilst his mum comes over kiss it better, he'd be fine. In fact he'd probably like the peace and quiet so he can watch the footy in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just read an article on FB about how Rosie is helping getting baby to sleep. They've said BBP is a real estate property developer 🤦‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.