Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taking a while for the two (soon to be three?) Paul’s to come up with a name.

We all know they have the only opinions that count in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she was with joey, in an ep of towie they were being filmed in the car coming back from a jail visit, visiting her dad (Dave). Can you imagine her even mentioning the fact he was In prison now! I know we all grow up and change but she is a million miles away from that girl she was. (Quite literally now she’s a ‘country girl’)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when she was with joey, in an ep of towie they were being filmed in the car coming back from a jail visit, visiting her dad (Dave). Can you imagine her even mentioning the fact he was In prison now! I know we all grow up and change but she is a million miles away from that girl she was. (Quite literally now she’s a ‘country girl’)
Well thinks she is anyway

Reactions: 9
Oh absolutely not. Her first autobiography is so disingenuous to other members of the TOWIE cast that the seeds of her self-assured social climbing behaviour have been apparent for years. She left school at 16 FFS. Her family went on the run in Spain.

Reactions: 8
just me here, an unmarried mother of 3

Me 2 adult kids 2grandkds it doesn't bother me.. been together 38 years so doing somethink OK most don't get passed 10.years .so don't worry about it different world now. However Sam wants marriage someth7nk not right in the family I think its soft arse Greg and Paul.if I'm honest.

Maybe Mikel arteta arsenal manager

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Watching an old episode of Mummy diaries and Billie is about to give birth to Arfur and Sam and BBP are planning to move to LA😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.