Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the episodes of mummy diaries where Sam & Bbp are on about moving to LA 😏🤔🤥🤐
Sam's all in isent she, its like she licks Paul's arse just so he won't be in a mood.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's had a nose job? I can't see anything wrong with it to be fair
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it either, it just looks completely different (along with the rest of her face) to when she was in towie so I thought she had had a nose job

Reactions: 5
Paul really is a useless sack of tit isn’t he and Sam even when she’s trying to big him up/lick his ass and convince people he’s amazing still let’s us all know he’s a prick 😂

Reactions: 15
I'm not sticking up for him, he's an oaf, but I think she said that because she's breastfeeding.

Reactions: 9
I have almost finished Sam's first autobiography and hell - she comes across as a total snidey frenemy. I don't know whether she approved her ghost writer's copy, but there's no way in the world that I would want to publish such horrible comments about pretty much all of the early TOWIE cast. She's dismissive about Jess's lingerie shop (which later failed, I know); Lydia's Bella Sorrella (yep: failed), Lauren's tan empire etc etc. She's disingenuous and rude and even slags off Billie's natural curves.

Nice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I have almost finished Sam's first autobiography and hell - she comes across as a total snidey frenemy. I don't know whether she approved her ghost writer's copy, but there's no way in the world that I would want to publish such horrible comments about pretty much all of the early TOWIE cast. She's dismissive about Jess's lingerie shop (which later failed, I know); Lydia's Bella Sorrella (yep: failed), Lauren's tan empire etc etc. She's disingenuous and rude and even slags off Billie's natural curves.

Nice.
Any quotes? What did she (ghost writer) actually say?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paul really is a useless sack of tit isn’t he and Sam even when she’s trying to big him up/lick his ass and convince people he’s amazing still let’s us all know he’s a prick 😂
Not that I’m saying he isn’t a useless oaf…but tbf he dosnt have titties that produce milk so….the facility’s just aren’t there lol….so unless she’s going to pump a bottle there’s not a lot he can do in terms of feeding if she wants to solely breastfeed, she did say he was up doing laps of the garden…

Reactions: 6
Not that I’m saying he isn’t a useless oaf…but tbf he dosnt have titties that produce milk so….the facility’s just aren’t there lol….so unless she’s going to pump a bottle there’s not a lot he can do in terms of feeding if she wants to solely breastfeed, she did say he was up doing laps of the garden…
Even his tits are useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Nice.
I'm in no way Lauren Goodger's biggest fan, but I did used to buy her Lauren's Way Tan Mousse, it was actually pretty good.

Reactions: 8
Any quotes? What did she (ghost writer) actually say?
This is an example. Also, the reviews on Amazon say the same thing.

I am now re-watching The Baby Diaries on BritBox.

I'm in no way Lauren Goodger's biggest fan, but I did used to buy her Lauren's Way Tan Mousse, it was actually pretty good.
She seemed really interested in her business; I honestly don't think Lauren is that bad and feel a bit sorry for her and her insecurities.

My God - BBP is a totally wankstain in The Baby Diaries! Telling Manf that she can cook his breakfast when the baby is sleeping.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is an example. Also, the reviews on Amazon say the same thing.

I am now re-watching The Baby Diaries on BritBox.

She seemed really interested in her business; I honestly don't think Lauren is that bad and feel a bit sorry for her and her insecurities.

My God - BBP is a totally wankstain in The Baby Diaries! Telling Manf that she can cook his breakfast when the baby is sleeping.
Wow she sounds a right jealous witch 🙃😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.