Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they have a family Sunday and Paul goes to football. I do not for a second believe they all get on it’s just so weird the baby has literally just been born and the comment “she’s being cooked for” says it all can’t believe she puts up with it.
I think it’s very telling Greg didn’t go to meet the baby either. To be fair to him he is very family oriented and does make a big effort with the nieces and nephews. So it’s unlike him. Something major has gone down! They clearly want next to nothing to do with each other! In a side note this is the reason I think they don’t get married because of tensions, I always put off getting married to my ex. we were engaged for years. But I knew full well the wedding would be hell with the families not getting on, and plus I didn’t want to really marry him 😜 people will always make excuses but ultimately if you believe in marriage the only reason you ever put it off is because you have doubts.

Reactions: 21
Showing off those tickets "directors box" is he not embarrassed that he literally doesn't pay for his own life style whether it's gifted or out of Sam's pocket . ( not that I'm old fashioned and think a man should keep a woman but you know what I mean)

Reactions: 23
Showing off those tickets "directors box" is he not embarrassed that he literally doesn't pay for his own life style whether it's gifted or out of Sam's pocket . ( not that I'm old fashioned and think a man should keep a woman but you know what I mean)
Greg and Paul both grifters to the faiers sisters.

Reactions: 17
If she does a Hello/OK spread with the kids then we’ll know that whole “we want privacy/less cameras on the children” is total nonsense and ITV let her go, and not her choice.

Reactions: 20
With regards to the football tickets, Greg is the big Chelsea fan so I wonder if they both went and left the girls with all the kids

Reactions: 2
Still think Paul made her
I still think she was told off by bosses for breaking covid rules and flying to Maldives for her 30th and she threw her dolls out of the pram. She was so bloody boring on that show anyway it had naturally become the billie and Greg show. I wouldn’t be surprised if she expected them to beg her or offer her more money etc but they were prob glad to see the back of them. They were like watching paint dry and itv knew that too. I doubt we’ll see her have a tv show again

Reactions: 21
I still think she was told off by bosses for breaking covid rules and flying to Maldives for her 30th and she threw her dolls out of the pram. She was so bloody boring on that show anyway it had naturally become the billie and Greg show. I wouldn’t be surprised if she expected them to beg her or offer her more money etc but they were prob glad to see the back of them. They were like watching paint dry and itv knew that too. I doubt we’ll see her have a tv show again
I think she left because of pressure from Paul not wanting to appear and some misguided “rebranding” move. Poor Manfa she wasn’t blessed with business smarts! If she had been kicked off I don’t think she would appear in The Family Diaries. It’s clearly Paul that is a massive pain the arse and awkward. Wants the lifestyle but doesn’t want to do anything to contribute to it. Then she seems to want to move into some sort of Holly Willoughby type persona and wanted to distance herself from reality… in more sense than one! 🤣

Reactions: 15
I thought she was just let go because Billie and her family were more popular and Sam and Paul were boring. I remember the face on Sam when Greg said once “Our house is more lively than yours” Basically you’re boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she left because of pressure from Paul not wanting to appear and some misguided “rebranding” move. Poor Manfa she wasn’t blessed with business smarts! If she had been kicked off I don’t think she would appear in The Family Diaries. It’s clearly Paul that is a massive pain the arse and awkward. Wants the lifestyle but doesn’t want to do anything to contribute to it. Then she seems to want to move into some sort of Holly Willoughby type persona and wanted to distance herself from reality… in more sense than one! 🤣
I don’t think she was kicked off either I think she was told off for breaking rules and it prob dented her ego - I think she threatened to walk in a hissy fit expecting them to want to keep her and they were like bye then 👋🏻

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she was kicked off either I think she was told off for breaking rules and it prob dented her ego - I think she threatened to walk in a hissy fit expecting them to want to keep her and they were like bye then 👋🏻
Exactly - she's so up herself and deadly boring 😴

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if there will be a Hello/Ok shoot as she’s shown the babies face hasn’t she? Maybe it will just be a name reveal?

Reactions: 3
The baby is absolutely beautiful… the story she posted of him actually melted me a bit. I hope they give him a nice name 😩

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if there will be a Hello/Ok shoot as she’s shown the babies face hasn’t she? Maybe it will just be a name reveal?
I doubt it to be honest. Sam thinks she’s far too middle class for an OK cover shoot now! It wouldn’t fit in with their SURREY image.

Reactions: 6
If she does a Hello/OK spread with the kids then we’ll know that whole “we want privacy/less cameras on the children” is total nonsense and ITV let her go, and not her choice.
Given she shares the kids daily on the gram, they still don’t have any privacy (or a hair dryer with all the wet hair 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On one of their podcast episodes Sam said that the name they picked was what Sam used to call billie as a nickname as a kid- I don’t know whether this name was for a girl or a boy, it was one of the podcast episode from quite a few weeks ago so I can’t exactly remember

Reactions: 2
On one of their podcast episodes Sam said that the name they picked was what Sam used to call billie as a nickname as a kid- I don’t know whether this name was for a girl or a boy, it was one of the podcast episode from quite a few weeks ago so I can’t exactly remember
I remembered that so thought it could be William but then thought that she was probably talking about her girl baby name x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.