Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t think it could be Leo or Bear when she’s got Paul and Rosie. Neither are ‘traditional’ like Paul and Rosie, can’t see BBP agreeing to any of those either.

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking eeyore because of the homage to Winnie the Pooh 😂 really slips in with Paul jr and Rosie. X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think it's that unusual for kids to keep the name even though parents are divorced even though they don't seem to have anything to do with him, plus aren't those his parents who passed away recently? They were very close to them
That's true - Nanny Wendy.

Sam needs to get her arse over to Mumsnet ASAP, they would tell her to LTB (leave the big baby Paul). She has broken all of their "rules" for women that want marriage. Had kids before getting wed, gave the kids his last name and paid for it all herself. What does he actually do when not snogging his mam and demanding beans on toast?
You've gotta love Mumsnet, it's such a friendly, welcoming and non-judgypants place. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m living for the amusing suggestions. Going to be gutted when we find out in a month’s time. 😏

Reactions: 10
I found that comment to be quite sad, he's literally good for nothing!!

Reactions: 19
Was thinking that. Baby not even a week old and he has gone to a football match to a team he doesn't even support. Sam needs to have a word

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Let's be honest here.. he can't be in love with her or she would be Mrs knightly by now

There is no money issue , she was skinny for years after having Rosie and wedding ready but he still hasn't done it , Sam he's making a laughing stock of you

Reactions: 18
Oh it's absolute baloney isn't it? Totally agree with all of the comments regarding the seriously up her own rear MISS Faiers (not Mrs Knightley-Daye - which sounds very Kath and Kim). What IS the point of that thick, lazy, slobbering useful twonk Paul Tony Knightley IV or whatever his name is? Sam may as well have married Joey Essex and breastfed him too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.