Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’d leave bbp but mainly he stays for the money, god forbid he’d have to do a honest days work 🙄

Reactions: 9
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having children and not being married it’s not the 1930s - the conversation always comes back to this with Sam because she is gagging for marriage, she’s dropped so many hints and has publicly nagged him and he’s made a mug of her

Reactions: 28
Sam needs to get her arse over to Mumsnet ASAP, they would tell her to LTB (leave the big baby Paul). She has broken all of their "rules" for women that want marriage. Had kids before getting wed, gave the kids his last name and paid for it all herself. What does he actually do when not snogging his mam and demanding beans on toast?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its the fact she is so desperate to get married and she still isn't is the redneck , he just probably allowed her to have this 3rd to stall for another few year ..let's be honest her mum and sister must be gossiping about it to

Reactions: 9
Carl Froch was like this about marriage to the shriek fest Rachael. He proposed finally but only because he'd won over George Groves. Even then he took a few years to actually do it. I'm assuming money wasn't the problem?!
Anyways Rachael finally got her man welded down.

just me here, an unmarried mother of 3

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I know couples who have been together for almost 30 years, multiple kids and still aren’t even engaged. It’s just the fact that Sam has been so open and public about the fact that she wants to get married, and BBP could not care less 😭

Reactions: 16
Oh come off it no woman can trap a man with a baby, don’t talk so wet. It takes two to make a baby, two to be responsible for not having one and he could have walked at any time, he hasn’t and now they’re on child 3.
Trapped 😂😂😂
My friends ex refused to wear a condom, she got pregnant, he proposed to her, unexpected in Paris, they got married, she found out just before wedding she was pregnant again and he cheated on her after marriage and said it was her fault for trapping him with two children 😳

Teddy's far to common now , I think it will be a Spanish name
So we have

Paul and Tony
Tony has baby Tony
Paul has baby Paul Tony, Rosie and I reckon this will be New Baby Pablo (Spanish for Paul)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't think it's going to be any to fancy because it will need to go with plain Paul and Rosie ..so I think Leo would fit with them

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.