Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are BBP and BTP half-brothers then?

Also, why did Billie and Sam retain their violent biological father's surname? Suzy went back to her maiden name after divorcing Chatty Dave.
I don't think it's that unusual for kids to keep the name even though parents are divorced even though they don't seem to have anything to do with him, plus aren't those his parents who passed away recently? They were very close to them

Reactions: 2
Surely not?
BBP is called Paul Tony after his dad. What are the chances that Gaynor’s next baby daddy was called Tony Paul?
I would love it if her first husband was Paul Tony Daye and her second was Tony Paul Knightley 😂 Like literally just went for the complete opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll just keep popping out babies to a) convince us he loves her and b) it adds to the content.
I reckon they’ll be at least another one.
BBP is a coward. Stop stringing her along and just say that marriage isn’t happening.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why big Paul and big Tony wanted to name their boys after their Dads to keep a tradition. If I had no relationship with my Dad I wouldn’t want my kids to have his name. Seems weird

Reactions: 23
I don’t think they are naming them after their dads, they’re naming them after themselves surely?

I actually think initially Sam ‘trapped’ BBP. They hadn’t been together long when she fell pregnant. I think she saw that Billie had Nelly and wanted that for herself. I think she fell pregnant on purpose but didn’t tell Paul with it being such a new relationship. They didn’t live together and BBP refused to move in with her because it was ‘her house’ even after BP was born. Anyway now we’re years down the line and BBP has shown himself for the massive weird control freak that he is but now Sam is stuck with him and had another baby before a wedding ring.

Reactions: 33
I actually think initially Sam ‘trapped’ BBP. They hadn’t been together long when she fell pregnant. I think she saw that Billie had Nelly and wanted that for herself. I think she fell pregnant on purpose but didn’t tell Paul with it being such a new relationship. They didn’t live together and BBP refused to move in with her because it was ‘her house’ even after BP was born. Anyway now we’re years down the line and BBP has shown himself for the massive weird control freak that he is but now Sam is stuck with him and had another baby before a wedding ring.
It was bizarre in itself that he wouldn’t move in with her because she owned the house. His “macho pride” should have been a red flag from the get go. If they’d had any sense they’d have lived together there for a few years paying off the mortgage whilst saving for a family home and they could even have been in the situation now of not having to sell that one and buying another together. Yet the reality is she sold it because he had a hissy and wasted money for years renting.

• Heart
And what’s even worse is that all the houses they’ve lived in since has come from her money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Surely not?
BBP is called Paul Tony after his dad. What are the chances that Gaynor’s next baby daddy was called Tony Paul?
I thought he was just called Paul? And then named his Son after himself and his brother.

I’m sure I read that Paul’s family were bitching about him and saying that they even welcomed Tony in as well. So they must have different Dads.

Reactions: 6
Paul & Tony’s Dads are called Paul & Tony.
Paul’s boy is named Paul Tony.
Tony’s boy is named Tony (not sure on his middle name)
I feel like I’m confusing myself trying to even type it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh come off it no woman can trap a man with a baby, don’t talk so wet. It takes two to make a baby, two to be responsible for not having one and he could have walked at any time, he hasn’t and now they’re on child 3.
Trapped 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh come off it no woman can trap a man with a baby, don’t talk so wet. It takes two to make a baby, two to be responsible for not having one and he could have walked at any time, he hasn’t and now they’re on child 3.
Trapped 😂😂😂
Not saying Sam has ever done any of this but of course a woman can trap a man with a baby. Telling her other half she’s on the pill and not taking it, piercing a hole in the condom.
A woman in Germany was jailed this month for doing that to the condoms of the guy she was sleeping with.

Reactions: 12

On their first born’s conception:
“We spoke about it for quite a bit and then it just happened. It was instant,” added Paul.

And talking about marriage in the future excited Sam said: “I don’t want Paul to feel under pressure to propose just because I’m expecting – but we will get married.”

Well that didn’t age well. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not saying Sam has ever done any of this but of course a woman can trap a man with a baby. Telling her other half she’s on the pill and not taking it, piercing a hole in the condom.
A woman in Germany was jailed this month for doing that to the condoms of the guy she was sleeping with.
He isn’t trapped though, he is free to walk at any time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.