Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Paul was also tasked with revealing the sex of their new bundle of joy, proudly telling their parents they’d had a boy.

Poor Rosie

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why but that OK mag front cover makes me feel sorry for the baby, he probably isn’t but just looks uncomfortable. Also what is that outfit on him.

Reactions: 3
She’s had more work done I think, she looks very plasticky
I hate it when people hold young babies under their armpit and let their head flop

Reactions: 8
The magazine cover is awful! ….I think it’s prob to do with OK tho too cus they would have posed her and picked the pics to use…like even what they put the baby in Is horrendous

Reactions: 5
I've been watching re runs because I'm bored how horrible is this paul he is very controlling I actually feel sorry for her putting up.with him and little Paul.is a spoilt brat why does he have a nappy on at age 3 in play group ..can't he be taught and told at that age nappy aren't right and shouldn't be wearing them its not normal .. her family is very awkward and strange .

Reactions: 12
I've been watching re runs because I'm bored how horrible is this paul he is very controlling I actually feel sorry for her putting up.with him and little Paul.is a spoilt brat why does he have a nappy on at age 3 in play group ..can't he be taught and told at that age nappy aren't right and shouldn't be wearing them its not normal .. her family is very awkward and strange .
Completely agree with you about Paul being controlling but its‘s very normal for kids to still be in nappies at 3 so not sure how relevant that is

Reactions: 9
Nappies aren’t right and shouldn’t be wearing them 😂😂😂 he was 3 years old ffs.
Some of the swipes made at Sam and co are just ludicrous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nappies aren’t right and shouldn’t be wearing them 😂😂😂 he was 3 years old ffs.
Some of the swipes made at Sam and co are just ludicrous
Many children aren’t fully potty trained by 3. Quite judgemental of anyone to look down on them or their parents because of this

Reactions: 19
Many children aren’t fully potty trained by 3. Quite judgemental of anyone to look down on them or their parents because of this
Thank you for saying this. I'm sick of seeing judgemental comments about when a child should be potty trained. Not every child is ready by 3 ffs! I have nearly 3 year old twins, one under assessment for autism and he hasn't a clue when I ask him about potty. Comments like that make parents like myself feel like a failure 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.