Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else reckons little Paul will be jealous and make life hell for them, I know kids can struggle with a new sibling but the way he’s been babied and pandered to for so long I think another boy in the mix will make him a handful, either that or the baby will be treated like Rosie to make sure Paul isn’t left out :(
Glad all is well with baby though, maybe they’ll name him after Paul’s dad in a plea to stop him calling them all cunts :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think the blue fireworks meant they did know?! Such a cute video and Rosie hugging Sam whilst she is in the birthing pool
was lovely 🥺
On the podcast she said they'd arranged for both pink and blue for the announcement

Reactions: 5
Omg what if you're right!? I can totally see this as I think Cheshire has had its day 🤔
I think it even more now-they are re-running her old Mummy Diaries on ITVBe! This is when she first started wanting to move to Surrey. Billie comes across quite nasty!

Reactions: 6
Laughing that Paul hasn’t posted anything on his Instagram but posted a story of the lamb their having for lunch 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Paul’s first words would have been ‘right time for that family tradition… get up and make me beans on toast the baby can wait’ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Definitely something posh, I highly doubt it’ll be something unusual because both Paul and Rosie are quite traditional names

Also do the kids go to private school?

Reactions: 5
They like family connections.
He’s called Paul Tony after the wet blanket and wet blankets brother.
I’m going for step dad Dave.
Baby Dave or David. 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he's not called Tony Paul I'm gonna be gutted. Brothers Paul Tony and Tony Paul with kids Paul Tony, rosie and Tony Paul and another Tony Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.