Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will throw a curve ball in and call him Sam, after ‘Manfa. They are that chavvy to do tit like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The stuff Sam says about Big Paul on their podcast doesn’t help him out at all just makes him sound more of a big 🚩 as always... She said on the latest one that when she tries to go near Paul he tells her to go away because she’s always got too much moisturiser on because she always covers herself in it whilst heavily pregnant.. imagine ur partner not even giving u a hug 😔 then Billie was saying for them to have sex to make her go into labour and Sam said Paul ‘wouldn’t do that’ or something along those lines wtf 😂 I will never get over why she is still with him!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The stuff Sam says about Big Paul on their podcast doesn’t help him out at all just makes him sound more of a big 🚩 as always... She said on the latest one that when she tries to go near Paul he tells her to go away because she’s always got too much moisturiser on because she always covers herself in it whilst heavily pregnant.. imagine ur partner not even giving u a hug 😔 then Billie was saying for them to have sex to make her go into labour and Sam said Paul ‘wouldn’t do that’ or something along those lines wtf 😂 I will never get over why she is still with him!!!!
I have a school mum friend who overshares stories that make her husband just sound even more hideous than I already could tell he was. I always wonder why she’s sharing. Does she think it’s funny? Is she trying to find out if other men are also massive jerks? Or is it a call for help and for someone to say “he sounds dreadful are you ok?”

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.