Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no she had Tony and Paul to her first husband but they split and her sons for some reason took her next partners surname who she is now split with
I know Tony and Paul are half brothers. Paul’s real dad is called Paul Daye. Daye to Knight what are the chances! 🤣
His real dad is awful! Slags Paul off a lot on his Instagram! 🙈
When Paul’s paternal grandad died he didn’t attend his funeral and the family went off on one about BBP. They said something about Tony used to go on holiday with the grandad as well even though he wasn’t really his grandson. So Tony must be the oldest one.
When you see Paul Daye’s Instagram it’s quite mad to think of Gaynor ever being with someone like that! 🤣
Being nosey I would love to know why he has nothing to do with his Dad. I always thought it was strange how they never even mentioned him on the show. Maybe explains the erm *cough* close relationship he has with his mum 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know Tony and Paul are half brothers. Paul’s real dad is called Paul Daye. Daye to Knight what are the chances! 🤣
His real dad is awful! Slags Paul off a lot on his Instagram! 🙈
When Paul’s paternal grandad died he didn’t attend his funeral and the family went off on one about BBP. They said something about Tony used to go on holiday with the grandad as well even though he wasn’t really his grandson. So Tony must be the oldest one.
When you see Paul Daye’s Instagram it’s quite mad to think of Gaynor ever being with someone like that! 🤣
Being nosey I would love to know why he has nothing to do with his Dad. I always thought it was strange how they never even mentioned him on the show. Maybe explains the erm *cough* close relationship he has with his mum 🙈
Best bit when they first mentioned BPaul in daily mail the introduced him as Paul daye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg He’s posted a picture of Paul last year and captioned it ‘my fat son’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I read somewhere that Paul and Tony took the name Knightly from their stepdad who is now divorced from Gaynor which makes one question their relationship with their real father.
Well at least we've finally found what Sam and BBP have in common, crappy bio dads.

The real question is, if Paul and Tony are family names(I would assume these are names from the bio dad since these were names from birth), why would you continue names which remind you of your tit family?

BBP obsession with BP also makes sense as he's probably trying to over compensate for the relationship he didn't have with his own

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omfg He’s posted a picture of Paul last year and captioned it ‘my fat son’
Easy to see why he doesn’t want anything to do with his bio dad then. Paul might be a twerp at times but I think he loves his kids.

Reactions: 6
My what a beautiful floral tribute at the grandfathers funeral! Can’t imagine why Paul has distanced himself from this family at all?!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s the betting that Paul’s Dad had nothing to do with him growing up and only wanted to be all over him like a rash once a bit of fame and money came into the picture?! His Dad looks like absolute chav scum! 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The dad sounds disgusting - BBP might have his flaws but speaking about your own child the way his dad does is nothing short of sick. Absolutely vile.
It’s actually a testament to BBP that he is not following in his loser dads footsteps and is a kind dad.
I’m not a fan of BBP but his dad is just something else. No words!

Reactions: 11
Am I being stupid?! I can't work out what's happening in these photos?!
Looks like a sam and Billie fan page and Paul's dad has commented on the photos having a dig about the "family is everything" caption because Paul has cut him out of his life for whatever reason

Reactions: 5
It’s not hard to see why he’s cut his “dad” out his life when you see his Instagram, what an embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.