Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam’s Range:
View attachment 1157835
Child’s Farm:
View attachment 1157837
In the shop the only real difference was the colour and design but the bottles are the same size. You would think looking at them in person together that it was the same range.
I think the colour and design are pretty important in deciding if she’s ripping them off. If the ‘only’ difference is the colour and design, I feel like they can’t be that similar.

Reactions: 15
I think the colour and design are pretty important in deciding if she’s ripping them off. If the ‘only’ difference is the colour and design, I feel like they can’t be that similar.
Well I looked at them and thought they were the same brand in the shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah don't think it's a rip off , same size/style bottle thats it. There will be loads of brands out there similar , not a fan but think people clutch at straws on here sometimes 😅

Reactions: 19
Imagine your fella/ husband telling you to get out the car whilst you pregnant ti eat a sausage roll how weird and she did it would have told him to
do 1.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Imagine your fella/ husband telling you to get out the car whilst you pregnant ti eat a sausage roll how weird and she did it would have told him to
do 1.
That's very polite I would have said go duck yourself you fat bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
do 1.
He really is the gift that keeps on giving. You hang on in there sam.. what a nob

Reactions: 10
The size and shape of the bottles are similar but that's about it, I don't think it's a rip off.

Reactions: 2
BBP puts on his insta a pic from Rosie and he says love you darlin. I’m so tempted to say “but there’s never any photos of the 2 of you unless it’s her birthday!!!” Poor little Rosie

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Serial cheat Ashley Cole has settled and she’s reposted the engagement.. beggy Mitchell give it up! BBP only has eyes for his mum 😂😑 I bet he wouldn’t make gaynor get out the car to eat a snack 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Serial cheat Ashley Cole has settled and she’s reposted the engagement.. beggy Mitchell give it up! BBP only has eyes for his mum 😂😑 I bet he wouldn’t make gaynor get out the car to eat a snack 😂
I wonder at what point Sam's friends and family stopped saying "it'll be youse next" at every wedding/ engagement party

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It's so funny when she always has to mention that she is friends with these people 🤣 literally every story that involves them she makes a big deal about being friends , ( ooo football friend) never see her with anyone from Essex at all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's so funny when she always has to mention that she is friends with these people 🤣 literally every story that involves them she makes a big deal about being friends , ( ooo football friend) never see her with anyone from Essex at all now.
Essex? She’s from Essex ? I thought she was Surrey born and bred

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All for the Geri haliwell rebrand 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been rumoured for years he’s gay. Think there’s a lot of footballers who are but too scared to come clean. The family man image becomes a cover up .. something off about the girlfriend all seems very weird.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just listened to their latest podcast and they talk about how they say “going to the wee” when referring to going to the toilet.
Surely this is just basic English?! Going to THE wee, who even says that, it makes no sense. Do they also say “I’m going to the poo”

Billie then says oh maybe it should be going to the toilet and Sam goes- oh sounds very posh 🤣🤣🤣

also I can’t work out if Billies taking the piss when she says to Sam “well you live in Surrey now”’or if Sams drummed it into then that she lives in the small quaint village of Surrey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s been rumoured for years he’s gay. Think there’s a lot of footballers who are but too scared to come clean. The family man image becomes a cover up .. something off about the girlfriend all seems very weird.
Maybe it’s the same for BBP 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.