Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm guessing there's been no sign on insta of her moving house? Haven't been on this thread for a while

Reactions: 2
A week or so ago she posted a photo of Rosie. It was quite close up but you could see from the background they were in an average size house. Whether that is where they now live or somewhere they were staying in the mean time I don’t know…

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously trying to pretend on the gram they still live in that massive itv house

Reactions: 10
How is she hanging onto all those followers? Every time I have a nosy on her page it’s so boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she hanging onto all those followers? Every time I have a nosy on her page it’s so boring 🥱
Defo buys them at times, they all do it ! Her content is all over the place since there's no MD to talk about though. It's quite dull!

Just noticed on the latest photo on her stories, the door mat outside the house has the name Knightley on it. Wish she would stand up for herself instead of using his name when he clearly won’t marry her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fell down a bit of an Instagram wormhole today, the car was in the mechanics and o was stuck in a waiting room! 🙈 found this about Paul’s family. His half sister on his Dad’s side. The infamous @pauldaye1 🙈 they’re quite abusive to Paul and Sam. Perhaps this is one of the reasons they’ve wanted to move away? When you look at the sisters page it’s all the towie lot getting their extensions done and make up (including Billie) makes you realise what a small area they live in and how they’re all connected. Dare I say it but I feel a bit sorry for Sam, think Bbp has a lot more issues that have ever been addressed and isolates her. she seems a bit messed up from her childhood. Think they’re both from broken homes and desperate to be the perfect family they never had???View attachment 722636
This is soooo sad 😥

has she moved since she lived in Esher?
where is she now.

it’s all the old towie original fans who now don’t use Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I might have to.. I tried it for a month but it was just not even helping anything!! 😂😂 THEN I forgot to cancel the subscription so I ended up with another box that I’ve not touched! Tastes awful too
Please do and then when they delete it you can report them to the ASA

I don't think it is , I sound like a weirdo here and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Billie and Greg had their decking replaced with composite decking and it's grey , not brown anymore. Only reason I remember is because I was thinking about decking at the same time and hadn't heard of composite 🤣
I think they could be living with a relative though and not want to admit it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.