Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint Avenue insta hasn’t posted in over 2 months … it’s not mentioned on sams page anymore and most of the stuff on the website is on sale … has she given up?
Sam must have tired of being a ‘creative director’ for the 60+ over priced cruise wear..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know kids can be kids … yawn…. but he’s so shouty shouty
Annoying little gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pouting and nose wrinkling boomerangs have never been cute. I don’t know why she always posts them.

Reactions: 18
Billie looks like she is having a ball on holiday. They’re staying at Sani in Greece, I know it well. They’ve clearly extended their trip as Greg put a story up yesterday of a golf cart with all their luggage on saying “moving hotels” - fair play if they can just do that.
I wonder if Sam looks on seeing Billie with a big group of friends having a blast with all the kids.
Don’t get why they wouldn’t go. There’s got to be a reason they don’t all holiday together, tensions or it simply just doesn’t work etc?
Just feel like Sam would have loved a big family holiday with all the kids playing. Is it BBP’s anxiety re life holding her own family back?
I just saw Billies recent story with her friend and her Mum, they all seem so close and like they’re having a wonderful time. I’m intrigued to know why Sam doesn’t participate or even visit for a few days. I guess she can afford it but chooses not too. Also noticed Sam with all her ‘new’ friends. So strange isn’t it

Reactions: 17
She must have booked that last minute holiday to get the movers in and move them again! Weird how she hasn’t shown or mentioned the new house and everything is close up isn’t it ?

Reactions: 6
She must have booked that last minute holiday to get the movers in and move them again! Weird how she hasn’t shown or mentioned the new house and everything is close up isn’t it ?
Probably because she knows everyone would find it straight away. Maybe (hopefully) she’s finally safeguarding her family.

Reactions: 4
I just saw Billies recent story with her friend and her Mum, they all seem so close and like they’re having a wonderful time. I’m intrigued to know why Sam doesn’t participate or even visit for a few days. I guess she can afford it but chooses not too. Also noticed Sam with all her ‘new’ friends. So strange isn’t it
She’s obviously far too busy with her personal trainer since she was pictured in the daily Mail on holiday not looking like her Instagram self. She’s posting about it almost every day just so you no she’s working out.. fitness plans coming soon 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh the cringey plasters ad.. BP’s graspy little hand shooting out made me feel a bit ick GIVE ME STUFF MUMMEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmmmm, tempting…… sooooo tempting…. 🤣🤣🤣
You’re a pissing millionaire who doesn’t work a 9-5, who’s partner doesn’t work a 9-5, who also has assistants and family all helping out. You could have booked things months ago seeing as the summer holidays tend to be a yearly thing Mamf! But booking in advance means you have to pay like us regular folk doesn’t it, bleeping ponce. I hate that I have to share a county with this twit 😡😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Popularity waning is it Manfa? Obviously no gifted outings for the kids this summer then 😆
Absolutely - she probably got used to the production people on mummy diaries organising all those little activities and trips on boats/gymnastics/horse riding and god knows what else… but now…

Reactions: 17
Will be interesting to see where she ends up in London!! She’s on the beg for a freebie

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.