Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most hysterical thing here is that she set up Backgrid photos of the day out (Mail online today). She's SO try hard.
I’ve been seeing these Backgrid people being spoken about a lot. Obvs they’re paparazzi, but why do people know of them specifically? Are they known for celebs calling them themselves or something?

Reactions: 1
Hmmmmm, tempting…… sooooo tempting…. 🤣🤣🤣
You’re a pissing millionaire who doesn’t work a 9-5, who’s partner doesn’t work a 9-5, who also has assistants and family all helping out. You could have booked things months ago seeing as the summer holidays tend to be a yearly thing Mamf! But booking in advance means you have to pay like us regular folk doesn’t it, bleeping ponce. I hate that I have to share a county with this twit 😡😡
Live in the same area and she’s most definitely talking tit. Bowling.. soft play.. 3 local farms.. ice skating.. swimming.. mini golf.. surrounded by woodland and places to bike ride or take scooters.. parks.. pottery painting. But like you said she would need to pay for these things. Actually can’t stand her. I’ve also never seen a parent do so many split things with the kids can she only manage one child at a time? Do girls only go out with mum and boys with dad? Or would taking them both out alone be too much like hard work 🙄

Reactions: 25
So Louise Pentland has been sent collagen freebies - interesting they are flogging it with no reference to Sam at all it comes from Amanda Holden including a written (printed) note? Can’t stand her either 😂
631E0DCB-68C9-4374-9B10-7341D9C43A3B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Louise Pentland has been sent collagen freebies - interesting they are flogging it with no reference to Sam at all it comes from Amanda Holden including a written (printed) note? Can’t stand her either 😂 View attachment 719403
She says there that she thinks Amanda looks great.

It's almost like they are trying to imply that the collagen has made Amanda look the way she does and nothing to do with botox and filters and whatever else she has had done

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh ffs...what isn't revive collagen good for?!?! It sounds like a product for all purposes

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh ffs...what isn't revive collagen good for?!?! It sounds like a product for all purposes
Are there any provable benefits to drinking collagen? Like would a doctor/dermatologist/cosmetologist etc recommend it for anything if they weren't on commission?

Are there any provable benefits to drinking collagen? Like would a doctor/dermatologist/cosmetologist etc recommend it for anything if they weren't on commission?
My best friend has collagen vascular disease and has tried just about every collagen supplement, not one has made a scrap of difference and her consultant had told her numerous times its just a waste of money.

Reactions: 13
My best friend has collagen vascular disease and has tried just about every collagen supplement, not one has made a scrap of difference and her consultant had told her numerous times its just a waste of money.
Everything I have read basically concludes it’s a total waste of time 😬

Reactions: 5
I'm not medically trained in any way but from the little I do know about collagen I would've assumed it had to be injected to work but I wasn't sure.

I think that’s really out of order her showing Billies house. She hasn’t got a tv show now so she’s trying to jump on her sisters because no one is interested in her now. It’s not her house to show and she put it on before Billie could. Jealous much 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.