Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it is , I sound like a weirdo here and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Billie and Greg had their decking replaced with composite decking and it's grey , not brown anymore. Only reason I remember is because I was thinking about decking at the same time and hadn't heard of composite 🤣
I think they could be living with a relative though and not want to admit it
Nailed it! Course BBP is back with his mum 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nailed it! Course BBP is back with his mum 😘
I take back the Billie and gregg’s house comment. Think you’ve got it! Also b&g must be still living there while their new house is being done and I doubt Billie would want to be living with BBP full time!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this is the reason she left the show, probably too embarrassed to show everyone

Reactions: 3
I wonder if this is the reason she left the show, probably too embarrassed to show everyone
Do u think we won't see her in the mummy diaries, I know she quit but it would be odd if Sam's doing family events etc and we don't see her or the kids

Do u think we won't see her in the mummy diaries, I know she quit but it would be odd if Sam's doing family events etc and we don't see her or the kids
I'm sure they will pop up - all these despo reality has beens appear in eachother's shows don't they, like arg and danielle A in ferne's one. Z list clusterfuck from hell :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take back the Billie and gregg’s house comment. Think you’ve got it! Also b&g must be still living there while their new house is being done and I doubt Billie would want to be living with BBP full time!
I bet Billie and Greg are thankful their new house is still a shell, otherwise if it was ready to live in, I bet Sam and co would want to move in temporarily!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is soooo sad 😥

has she moved since she lived in Esher?
where is she now.

it’s all the old towie original fans who now don’t use Instagram 🤣🤣🤣
Well the few times she's gone up to London she's been at Oxshott station which i reckon she's moved to. Closer to Paul's school and also ofc, ITV aren't paying for her living situation now!

Reactions: 1
Weren't they at the Wentworth Club, whatever that is. Poor rosie trussed up in some 'designer' outfit natch
yeah she was with that Savills guy and his family. That seems like a rather 'convenient' friendship! Surely if she's got the money they would just buy somewhere. Seem to remember she said in a Q&A that they 'hadn't found the right place yet'.

Oh yeah forgot about that.

She hasn’t been asking for any recommendations for SURREY like she used to do very regularly
I like that she asks for recommendations on Surrey like it’s some small little town 🤣 it’s a huge county. Pure begging though, just Google it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Paul still not proposed?!?! Even after the pressure being taken off him by not having to do it on TV?? Wake up Sam you’re not the one

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.