Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any provable benefits to drinking collagen? Like would a doctor/dermatologist/cosmetologist etc recommend it for anything if they weren't on commission?
Exactly. And how in the hell is it good for after a workout? What does collagen have to do with exercise?

Reactions: 2
Exactly. And how in the hell is it good for after a workout? What does collagen have to do with exercise?
Again, I'm not medically qualified but after a workout don't you need to replenish your salts/minerals rather than your collagen… I'm sure collagen is what makes skin elastic, how would you sweat that out?! It should be against the law to make up stuff like that. Anything you inject, ingest or apply should be medically tested before you can say it does XYZ.

Reactions: 9
Again, I'm not medically qualified but after a workout don't you need to replenish your salts/minerals rather than your collagen… I'm sure collagen is what makes skin elastic, how would you sweat that out?! It should be against the law to make up stuff like that. Anything you inject, ingest or apply should be medically tested before you can say it does XYZ.
Agree 100%!!!!!

She makes me so angry sometimes

Reactions: 2
Fell down a bit of an Instagram wormhole today, the car was in the mechanics and o was stuck in a waiting room! 🙈 found this about Paul’s family. His half sister on his Dad’s side. The infamous @pauldaye1 🙈 they’re quite abusive to Paul and Sam. Perhaps this is one of the reasons they’ve wanted to move away? When you look at the sisters page it’s all the towie lot getting their extensions done and make up (including Billie) makes you realise what a small area they live in and how they’re all connected. Dare I say it but I feel a bit sorry for Sam, think Bbp has a lot more issues that have ever been addressed and isolates her. she seems a bit messed up from her childhood. Think they’re both from broken homes and desperate to be the perfect family they never had???
C353C5E1-A18B-4685-8912-25F8984C9EE0.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Qere can you leave a review on her collagen site I cant find it ..I want to leave a rubbish review sick of these lot.now.

Reactions: 3
Qere can you leave a review on her collagen site I cant find it ..I want to leave a rubbish review sick of these lot.now.
I haven't seen her reviews for ages so I've no idea but last time I saw saw it was like '5 stars, got it 2day n I LUV it! Ta hun, luv u n tha kidz loadzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Xxxxxx'.

Don't even know what it does but 5 stars because she's on the telly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The afflicted accent - I mean, SAM (Hi 👋) it sounds so forced and you are trying so hard when you saY GUYS ….

Reactions: 3
What the hell has happened to her accent 😂😂😂😂😂
Also I’m sorry but everytime I see her face I swear it gets bigger and more square and more manly? Is she having work done or what? Looks SPITTING imagine of her bio dad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell has happened to her accent 😂😂😂😂😂
Also I’m sorry but everytime I see her face I swear it gets bigger and more square and more manly? Is she having work done or what? Looks SPITTING imagine of her bio dad
How have you seen pic of her bio dad? I want to seee

Reactions: 1
How have you seen pic of her bio dad? I want to seee
If you Google Sam faiers dad it will pop up, he's spoken to the press a bit and seems to have a good relationship with Billie

From the looks of it the only thing Sam and BBP have in common is their crap relationship with their dads

Reactions: 4
Live in the same area and she’s most definitely talking tit. Bowling.. soft play.. 3 local farms.. ice skating.. swimming.. mini golf.. surrounded by woodland and places to bike ride or take scooters.. parks.. pottery painting. But like you said she would need to pay for these things. Actually can’t stand her. I’ve also never seen a parent do so many split things with the kids can she only manage one child at a time? Do girls only go out with mum and boys with dad? Or would taking them both out alone be too much like hard work 🙄
Would appear she 1000% reads here she’s been pottery painting with BOTH kids today 😂😂😂😂😂 glad I could help manfa 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.