Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
Hi guyssssssss! Can anyone help? I'm looking for recommendations for a cereal to eat in the mornings, original I know, bless me, haha. Anyone got any ideas? @nestle @kellogs #I'maceleb #influencer #IDoAds #CornflakesForCash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
B59D574B-36F9-4716-AEC1-51BB0C1FE158.jpeg
Not specifically Sam but I had to share this……..sue has been soaked in creosote!! The colour of her feet compared to her face is INSANE😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Hatefake

VIP Member
Sam might try to portray this life of living in Surrey, mixing in different circles, like she’s better than what her life used to be, but deep down I reckon she must be envious of the life Billie leads. Married to Greg who is quite open with how much he fancies Billie and does his bit to support her to look after the kids whilst she works owning their own him with another being renovated, still in touch with all her long term friends, quite a steady career (not stupid ideas above her station like Sam has). Even Nelly and Arthur are naturally in to the hobbies that Sam tried to force her children into… I know which life I would be rather be leading

• Heart
Reactions: 52

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Oh Sam, why are you having another kid with this negging, mouth-breathing, mum-tonguing, controlling dick? It’s not like he’s even got a sexy and charming side that draws you in, he’s literally got the personality of a tub of cottage cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

N-NewGirl

“Please donate what you can to help these poor orphaned children who have nothing 😭😭😭

fast forward 48 hours…

“we’ve just got a brand new free Jeep!! Wooohoooo!! Look at baby paul he loves it!!!🥳🥳🥳

I just can’t

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Chardonnay

Chatty Member

Omg I didn't know how bad it was either
What’s more shocking here
1. Suzi’s old teef
2. Sam’s old face
3. BBPaul being the main cause of every woman watching getting severe vaginal dryness 🤢

How she continues to stay with that mum snogging drip of a man I have no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m confused... Is Sam giving bed time advice in her Insta post? If 3 books and a bit of relaxing music is all it takes, why is your nearly 6 year old son still sleeping in your bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mejustme

VIP Member
Such a shame she couldn't visit the orphanage because of covid, just awful she could only get to the Maldives 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

JackRusselTerrier

“Please donate what you can to help these poor orphaned children who have nothing 😭😭😭

fast forward 48 hours…

“we’ve just got a brand new free Jeep!! Wooohoooo!! Look at baby paul he loves it!!!🥳🥳🥳

I just can’t
Absolute disgrace. Why don’t you raffle that off and donate the funds to the orphanage, Sam? Selfish cow

• Heart
Reactions: 39

mynamesabbb

3 kids in…yeah she’s never getting a ring 🤣🤣 he has no need to now.
only way they’re getting married is if she surprises him with a surprise one 🤣🤣🤣
I could actually see her proposing to Paul and making excuses like ‘it doesn’t have to be traditional I just really wanted to propose to him’ and he would stand there and awkwardly smile and blink whilst she did it

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Hi guyssssssss! Can anyone help? I'm looking for recommendations for a cereal to eat in the mornings, original I know, bless me, haha. Anyone got any ideas? @nestle @kellogs #I'maceleb #influencer #IDoAds #CornflakesForCash
Best cereal to eat in the Surrey area? 😆

• Haha