Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sam putting up the memory of her and BBP in Venice from 2019. Sure this was an episode in mummy diaries where she thought he was going to propose.. 2 years later still no sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I’m confused... Is Sam giving bed time advice in her Insta post? If 3 books and a bit of relaxing music is all it takes, why is your nearly 6 year old son still sleeping in your bed?!
It’s a case of do as I say, not do as I do. Since she no longer has her tv show, I suppose she is going to reinvent herself as a parenting guru.

Reactions: 2
It’s a case of do as I say, not do as I do. Since she no longer has her tv show, I suppose she is going to reinvent herself as a parenting guru.
And that’ll probably be as successful and long lasting as all her other business ventures #girlboss 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why little Paul isn’t at Billie’s Asda event with Sam and Rosie

Reactions: 1
Girls with girls, boys with boys..come on, you know how it works!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done Tattlers- she’s been told off by the ASA for misleading customers on revive collagen! Gaynors been dragged into it!

it’s on the ASA website under rulings x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A. Why is she in the toilets alone.
B. Why would he not hold her purse while she's in the cubicle.

Yes it's tit if it has been nicked but the parenting is far worse!!
Yeah it’s super confusing what actually happened. Surely if your 3 year old is in the loo, you are in there with them? It sounds more likely that it got dropped somewhere around Costco and the last place they remember seeing it was the toilets.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.