Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody notices she’s slowly showing more and more of her house since it’s been pulled apart on here. In all fairness from what I’ve seen it looks really nice. Large windows etc etc.

Reactions: 6
Anybody notices she’s slowly showing more and more of her house since it’s been pulled apart on here. In all fairness from what I’ve seen it looks really nice. Large windows etc etc.
It looks like it's a furnished rental, there was a photo of a unit with bowls on it next to that white lamp, it's just not her

Reactions: 1
Tell me you prefer your son without telling me you prefer you do … jetting away for your daughters first week of play school… which you didn’t send your Prince too because you wanted to spend all your time at home with him…. For a girls trip…. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought it might have been a work trip but she’s posted it’s a girls trip
that's so sad for little Rosie. how must she feel and if sam shows such blatant favouritism then she's getting Rosie up for spa my issues later :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Bet Sam is foaming at the mouth.
Billie’s had 2 weddings… Sam’s had.. 😶😶😶😶
Did they do a big party for their 10 years? I saw Greg’s and Billies pics but no info anywhere? Also can’t find the Billie thread on tattle to check?

Did they do a big party for their 10 years? I saw Greg’s and Billies pics but no info anywhere? Also can’t find the Billie thread on tattle to check?

Not much has been said in the Billie thread

Reactions: 1
They spoil baby Paul so much, he won’t be at all resilient. Also, why can her children never just enjoy a hobby. Sam is obsessed with turning them into a protege of everything they’re interested in.

Reactions: 14
I think it was their wedding as the Maldives one wasn't legal, that's what the comments said on insta anyway but you're right nothing was said about it until them photos. I'm guessing it'll be on the new show, I think they are filming now

Reactions: 3
So poor Rosie hasn’t had a birthday party before?! View attachment 773109
Im sure we saw at least 2 BP bday parties, all of which he didn't give a tit about, why tf does she continue to treat Rosie like a 2nd class citizen

Surrey is over 600 sq miles big, what idiot asks for venue recommendations for an area that big? What's the guest count, budget etc? Shouldn't her new Surrey friends be able to help her out

Also it's a bit late planning for a November birthday, I'm born in Nov and always have to book earlier than most as lots of people like celebrating christmas in Nov

To conclude, Sam is still thick as tit and hopefully one day Rosie will discover that she's not related to neither her or BBP

Reactions: 22
I’m surprised she’s allowed to have it but I guess if it’s free it doesn’t matter right? They normally have a joint party, maybe LP doesn’t want to share anymore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.