Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually pissed off that she goes to the same Costco as me and I don't even live in SURREY (or wherever they are living these days) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re children, why are they holding their purses with their pocket money in in the first place. By Paul’s story, it seems like quite a lot of money too. If it was a few pound coins he wouldn’t say there’s a slim chance of it being returned. His grammar is also terrible ‘I knew the chances was slim’

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Looks like they're living in an apartment? :unsure:
Pretty sure it’s a house with a balcony on the second floor. Looks like it’s backing onto the woods. Also why are they both posting on Instagram like “please hand it in” like everyone in Costco follows them and knows who they are?! Why didn’t Sam take her in the toilet?! Welcome to Surrey sam not as glam or posh as you thought eh? Surprised she even stepped her posh foot in Sunbury to be honest. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also the pictures Sam & Paul have posted show different purses?? Pretty misleading if ur asking people to look for it etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Revive collagen are hiring. The advert came up on my LinkedIn earlier. Defo her most successful business to date. I assume she’s just binning the others off?

Reactions: 1
A) how much pocket money does a 3 year old yet?
B) why are they making out like Rosie was robbed. She clearly lost it.
C) If whoever finds it can keep the money, just buy her a replacement purse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A) how much pocket money does a 3 year old yet?
B) why are they making out like Rosie was robbed. She clearly lost it.
C) If whoever finds it can keep the money, just buy her a replacement purse?!
She probably had £200 in it, that’s probably just one weeks pocket money for Sam‘s kids 😂. That’s what I think, she probably dropped it, I remember when mine were that age they’d drop things all the time as kids do. I’m sure Rosie will be rewarded with £500, a day out and a whole new wardrobe 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably had £200 in it, that’s probably just one weeks pocket money for Sam‘s kids 😂. That’s what I think, she probably dropped it, I remember when mine were that age they’d drop things all the time as kids do. I’m sure Rosie will be rewarded with £500, a day out and a whole new wardrobe 🤪
Baby Paul will get double that. Just because he’s baby Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least it wasn't something that Baby Paul lost otherwise it would be on the national news, paid for by Sam and Gaynor

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The trail for Billie and Greg 'Family Diaries' new tv show keeps popping up. Mamph must be spitting fevvas!
She’s probably carrying on like she’s better than reality tv now she’s part of the Surrey set 🙄 SURREY for those of you who don’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually pissed off that she goes to the same Costco as me and I don't even live in SURREY (or wherever they are living these days) 😂
Haha same! I just came on to say the rage i feel at seeing her in my Costco!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to be very keen to let us know that she's been jetwashing her HOUSE. Why the flip would her followers care about jetwashing?!?! yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.