Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam's horrible, even saying 'original I know' , she doesn't say that when little Paul is playing with his safari animals at the dinner table for the 400th time? Honestly she's awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi guyssssssss! Can anyone help? I'm looking for recommendations for a cereal to eat in the mornings, original I know, bless me, haha. Anyone got any ideas? @nestle @kellogs #I'maceleb #influencer #IDoAds #CornflakesForCash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hi guyssssssss! Can anyone help? I'm looking for recommendations for a cereal to eat in the mornings, original I know, bless me, haha. Anyone got any ideas? @nestle @kellogs #I'maceleb #influencer #IDoAds #CornflakesForCash
Best cereal to eat in the Surrey area? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Waiting for a selfie with her toothbrush; telling us the tap water in Surrey is wetter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anybody know where billie was today looking at her Instagram story’s ? She says she’s 5 mins away from sams

Reactions: 2
She’s footballer obsessed it seems
It won’t be long before she dumps that pathetic mum snogging boyfriend of hers for someone a bit more Surrey. She’s on the prowl every other day at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha she’s in Tesco again eyeing up the stock of her products. Her local Tesco is my local Tesco I might pop in and see if I can catch her down that aisle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she is such a twit. Does anyone really believe she stumbled across this little Surrey village that is home to the likes of John terry and Ashley Cole and just happens to send her kids to the exact same school also. She must have been bursting at the seams tagging John and Toni on her stories she’s so embarrassing with the constant name dropping. This is why she isn’t liked she’s so desperate it’s unreal.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry I’m confused... Is Sam giving bed time advice in her Insta post? If 3 books and a bit of relaxing music is all it takes, why is your nearly 6 year old son still sleeping in your bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry I’m confused... Is Sam giving bed time advice in her Insta post? If 3 books and a bit of relaxing music is all it takes, why is your nearly 6 year old son still sleeping in your bed?!
Clearly it happened once as a fluke and she’s pretending she’s now a sleep consultant

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what I found hysterical. That and her comment 'we all sleep well in this house' from her q and a the other day. Umm I'm not sure you do Sam! All 4 in one bed because you can't get them in their own does not a success make 🙂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sleep advice from Sam 🤣🤣 no thanks, my youngest, similar age to Rosie, has always been a horrendous sleeper but even he has a book, a kiss, I walk out and close the door and he falls asleep content alone. The sleep issues they have suits big Paul perfectly because then he doesn't have to be next to Sam! If she was living the high life in a fancy house we would see it, why she ever sold her first house ill never know, so stupid, she could have made an absolute fortune renting that over the years since she moved.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.