Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be very keen to let us know that she's been jetwashing her HOUSE. Why the flip would her followers care about jetwashing?!?! yawn.
Still don’t believe she would have bought somewhere and not blasted it over Instagram unless big Paul is really putting his foot down. Clips of a jet washed floor are as good as it’s getting for now.. Surrey sam suddenly being secretive.. can’t believe it..

Reactions: 10
It really looks like a flat on all the stories that have been posted. The dining area is in the kitchen which isn’t massive.

Reactions: 3
Think I got confused because I’m sure she posted a menu that said something like Sam’s party on it. Can’t find it now, how odd.

Oh god just seen she’s made an Insta highlight called “Sam Shop’s” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looked on the patio cleaners insta I think it’s a house just a normal one

Reactions: 2
Looked on the patio cleaners insta I think it’s a house just a normal one
All depends on what you call “normal” I don’t think big wooden double gates, a large driveway for several cars, floor to ceiling windows, upstairs glass balcony etc would be considered “normal”. Pretty vined windows, matured greenery, separate garage etc etc. The house is clearly still going to cost a pretty penny. Although I still think it’s rented, she’s still living in luxury from what I can see.

No I’m not sam 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All depends on what you call “normal” I don’t think big wooden double gates, a large driveway for several cars, floor to ceiling windows, upstairs glass balcony etc would be considered “normal”. Pretty vined windows, matured greenery, separate garage etc etc. The house is clearly still going to cost a pretty penny. Although I still think it’s rented, she’s still living in luxury from what I can see.

No I’m not sam 🙄🤣
I meant normal as it’s not the luxury she had in Hertfordshire. Don’t inflate her ego anymore 😘

Reactions: 3
I have a confession…I bought a detangling spray from her Tesco collection 🤭 and it’s actually very nice. I’m ashamed!
Alright as we are fessing up, I bought the moisturiser and it’s really good 😳. I’m also ashamed but sorry not sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

No I’m not sam 🙄🤣
what was the jet cleaners insta handle?

Can’t believe she’s wriggled her way into friendships with a super prime estate agent who seems a lovely guy tbf - why hasn’t he found her a house to buy ?? - and John Terry

I’m going to guess at them being fellow parents at BPs school

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’s wriggled her way into friendships with a super prime estate agent who seems a lovely guy tbf - why hasn’t he found her a house to buy ?? - and John Terry

I’m going to guess at them being fellow parents at BPs school
Yes John terrys twins go to the same school. But they’re much older than Sam’s kids ; yr 10

I meant normal as it’s not the luxury she had in Hertfordshire. Don’t inflate her ego anymore 😘
As I said, I consider this home to be luxury. I would say more than the previous property from what I have seen

Reactions: 1
Is it private school? They quite often go fro. Nursery to year 11 ( not that I can afford one just see them advertise)
There is no way Sam and Paul will be able to afford sending both their children to private school for 13 years each, i reckon it would cost them over half a mill. Hopefully BP and Rosie haven't inherited their parents intellect and will qualify for scholarships.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching Billie and Greg's show, there's no way Sam would have dropped out of the show if it was up to her. It's definitely Paul or ITV dropping her

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.