Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were on the verge of splitting up though I can see how it would suit Sam to leave mummy’s diaries…. She’s so determined to live a certain way I cant imagine she’ll put up with him not marrying her for much longer. She’ll want someone else lined up in the wings though before she jumps

Reactions: 9
You only need to watch one of the first episodes of the mummy diaries (before billie joined) and you’ll see one of the few reasons why he’s disliked. He’s not a nice person to be with at all
Neither is Sam to be fair. At least they aren't spoiling another couple while they are together

So do we think we must be double
Jabbed to be able to go to France, despite all her liking and following of anti vax posts etc as I thought it’s still essential travel to France from UK if you are unjabbed?
She must be. I've just checked and it's only essential travel to France if unvaccinated.

Unless she went to a different country to enter France?

Reactions: 6
Tell me you prefer your son without telling me you prefer you do … jetting away for your daughters first week of play school… which you didn’t send your Prince too because you wanted to spend all your time at home with him…. For a girls trip…. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought it might have been a work trip but she’s posted it’s a girls trip

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone commented on her latest post saying no wonder she moved to Surrey to get in with wags, it looks like she’s deleted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Billie commented on her photo and she didn't respond, one of the wags commented and replied straight away...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I guess her agent tried to find any old job so that she could travel to France under a “work” reason. All to hobknob around the Dior Villa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the hell is she on stage presenting sailing trophies? 😂
Maybe she hasn't been vaccinated and has used this as excuse to get to France for a break while under the pretence of "work"

Though I've literally no idea how she got involved in this.

Unless they wanted some basic minor "celeb" to present the trophies so her Management put her forward for it?!

Or she is going to buy a boat to go with her camper van?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sam hasn't even liked Billie's photo of Arthur.

Still getting to grips with insta so correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Billie is following Sam,but Sam isn't following her.

Last edited:
Sam hasn't even liked Billie's photo of Arthur.

Still getting to grips with insta so correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Billie is following Sam,but Sam isn't following her.
You're right... Sam doesn't seem to follow Billie! 🤔

• Wow
Bet she’s regretting getting knocked up so fast. Should have waited for something a bit more “Surrey” to come along...
100% I bet deep down she’s mortified that BBP is the father of her children. If only she could go back to the TOWIE Sam years and tell her what she knows now

Reactions: 9
Even Paul posted yesterday about “training” those daily Mail photos have really pissed them off. Or his dad posting my fat son.. waiting for the knightley version of train Wright as nothing she does is ever original. He also posted something about not needing friends I think they are heading down a very isolated lonely path he comes across very introverted and Sam is the complete opposite she just loves to be in the limelight. Also noticed nelly is now doing horse jumping and is a real pony girl .. haven’t seen much of Rosie horse riding recently 🙄 Samantha fad faiers. Sticks to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting the first time both kids are at school and she goes away with Sharon and not Paul or at home with Paul

Even Paul posted yesterday about “training” those daily Mail photos have really pissed them off. Or his dad posting my fat son.. waiting for the knightley version of train Wright as nothing she does is ever original. He also posted something about not needing friends I think they are heading down a very isolated lonely path he comes across very introverted and Sam is the complete opposite she just loves to be in the limelight. Also noticed nelly is now doing horse jumping and is a real pony girl .. haven’t seen much of Rosie horse riding recently 🙄 Samantha fad faiers. Sticks to nothing.
Can't wait to see Sam promoting 'Train Knightley' when she's not actually a knightley because he won't marry her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.