Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and if you’re Scottish then say it in an English accent like everyone in my house has to do ALL THE bleeping TIME. Put on my best Gaynor voice and I’m good to go 🤣
Feel your pain, my household are Northern Irish and getting sky to understand our accent is a days work in itself lol 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if Sam is moaning about missing BP’s celebration assembly after all the rule breaking she has done throughout! 🤯

One of my pet hates: parents writing gushing social media posts to young children that will most likely never read it. Be proud of them, send it to the family WhatsApp but does anyone else really care?

Reactions: 34
As if Sam is moaning about missing BP’s celebration assembly after all the rule breaking she has done throughout! 🤯

One of my pet hates: parents writing gushing social media posts to young children that will most likely never read it. Be proud of them, send it to the family WhatsApp but does anyone else really care?
Absolutely my thoughts, hasn’t been able to see BP in school, but has gone to the Maldives against travel advice and has breached covid rules numerous times.

Tbh the school probably wouldn’t let her in the building because they knew she’s a covid denier and super spreader!

Reactions: 19
Makes me die every time someone asks where I live and I say and they’re like where? So I just end up saying Surrey. I feel like Sam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe you. Did you get permission to say you live in Surrey? There’s a court case pending now be warned :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe you. Did you get permission to say you live in Surrey? There’s a court case pending now be warned :ROFLMAO:
😂 I best message her and check if it’s ok that I also live in Surrey. Probably look down on me because I don’t live in the Surrey she lives in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You live in Surrey but she lives in SURREY...it's two completely different places 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve done that! It said there was no results, I’m not sure is it because I’m not in the UK?
I'm not in the UK but I do have my UK VPN on and it works! I don't know why you're having so many problems :( did you try on the skygo app? I can post a screenshot later.

Absolutely my thoughts, hasn’t been able to see BP in school, but has gone to the Maldives against travel advice and has breached covid rules numerous times.

Tbh the school probably wouldn’t let her in the building because they knew she’s a covid denier and super spreader!
Was BPs school not one of he only ones open right the way through as well ?! Some cheek!

Reactions: 4
Well I had the fright of my life dreaming that I was friends with Sam and Billie.. I went to their mansion that looked more like Buckingham palace but all the bathrooms had glass walls so they could watch you piss and laugh. Fern was there giving me dirty looks too. We all fell out because I told nelly to punch Greg so she could go on the trampoline. Never woke up so scared in my life :ROFLMAO::LOL: that’ll teach me for watching the series from the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised she’s not pissing off to Ibiza next week! So is the camper van trip off now and she’s camping in the UK 😱 how will she cope

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.