Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just to confirm, they have definitely moved out of the house they were renting in Esher. It is now empty and no black cars with blacked out windows to be seen. Where they have gone to I don’t know or care, but if it’s somewhere local then I feel very sorry for the unfortunate new neighbours of these scrounging parasites. Having people living in our road who repeatedly broke the laws intended to keep us all safe was genuinely really unpleasant, my kids had to walk past the Christmas party these self-centred idiots were having when we weren’t sitting down with their grandparents who live on the next road because we wanted to make sure they were safe. The amount of lying and fakery is staggering.

I cannot confirm the whereabouts of the inflatable hot tub.

anyhow it’s good riddance to bad rubbish, I do feel very sorry for their daughter who seems very sweet, but destined to be used as a cash cow. The tantrums from Bp were very loud and very frequent, so we are all looking forward to a more peaceful existence.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Baxter75

The cheek of Sam complaining about Covid restrictions and the football fan crowd... restrictions didn't stop her jetting off to Maldives did it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Banny2020

So glad Billie and Greg are getting their own show it will be so much better just them and their kids! I’m sorry but I actually record the show now just so I can fast forward through Sam and Paul’s bits! I think she was pushed to leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Not a popular opinion but, I honestly don’t like either Sam or Billie.
Greg’s had a very dodgy past, swindling arse, with his ticket touting !!😡
Neither of then can speak or spell properly but Greg’s writing books!!!🤣
All of them are talentless oxygen thieves!
(Fair play to them for riding the cash cow whilst it’s there🤷‍♀️ Sad we hold these sort of people up as success story’s when they’ve worked& studied for NOTHING! Everything that’s wrong with this world imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
No rumours. She got binned by itv because of all the rule breaking which resulted in visits from the police. They did break all the Covid rules. All of them. They lied from day one that they moved. They said ‘oh we just beat Covid lockdown’ no. Lies. They moved in 2 days after lockdown - I saw, I live here. Daily mail got hold of some of it and itv tried to shut it down.
So there’s some truth about them for you all. I’m glad I found this place as it’s given me some good laughs, a chance to vent and to make sure the truth is told and also some great phrases like thick as mince and boils my piss. Now manfa has finally fucked off out of it, it’s time to sign off. Please, please stop watching her shite. Ttfn. E

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Only 2 weeks ago she was complaining about not being able to attend LP’s sports day but the football could go ahead - now she’s one of them! Absolute idiot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Ha ha she’s leaving mummy diaries or did the shit storm from the Maldives catch up with her.
Either that or ITV have realised that they can't drag the programme out for infinity while they wait for Paul's proposal!

So is Billie staying on?
Shes got a new show with Greg about their new house and renovation.

Basically she is interesting and people prefer her to Sam!

• Wow
Reactions: 43

VIP Member
I’m so glad she’s been dropped (she definitely didn’t quit after boasting about the amount of series they have done), she’s probably not talking to Billie because Billie agreed to do it and didn’t turn them down to spare Sam’s feelings. Just had a look at the comments and she didn’t even reply to her mum.

And the thing about her saying she’ll stop once the kids start school, I’ve personally never heard her say that but if that was the case why has there been two series since Paul started school? I hope this is the beginning of her coming out of the limelight!

Reactions: 41

Njgjji

Oh here we go “Only those who are unhappy with themselves are mean to others” no it’s called having an opinion. You might not always like it but when you put yourself out there you open yourself to criticism. No social media and no tv and people would forget who you are by next year. Her opinionated mate Luisa is always mean to people is she unhappy too? Such a cop out for just being a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

pittertitter

Billies insta post seemed almost clinical in the way she mentions Sam! 'I wish my sister all the love and luck in the world with your next adventure'

Seems like the kind of thing a company email says when saying goodbye to an employee almost

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39