Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my calendar serves me correctly, it’s been 6 months since her 30th no? What’s this, her 30th and a half celebrations?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off to do something with little Paul… but takes Rosie with her too so shouldn’t it be Paul and Rosie?! I feel so sorry for Rosie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Off to do something with little Paul… but takes Rosie with her too so shouldn’t it be Paul and Rosie?! I feel so sorry for Rosie
Poor Rosie. Always an afterthought :( Even only concentrated on filming LP. She's going to have so many issues :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Rosie. Why not just say something with LP & Rosie? It’ll be awful for her when she grows up and sees the favouritism herself

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve been watching the series again on Brit Box and I have never felt so sorry for a child like I do little Rosie. She’s such a little sweetie but doesn’t get a look in with King Paul about. It’s so weird to treat your kids like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone know why susie is congratulating Billie, I've not been keeping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest story in Holland and Barrett. Why has her voice and accident changed? Who does she think she is?!
She think she’s some high flying business woman and it’s embarrassing. I really cannot stand her anymore.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching the series again on Brit Box and I have never felt so sorry for a child like I do little Rosie. She’s such a little sweetie but doesn’t get a look in with King Paul about. It’s so weird to treat your kids like that.
Same its how I discovered this thread because I was like surely other people have picked up on this blatant favouritism! I don't know why they bothered having another child, they are both obsessed with little Paul

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.